E combiner question?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cast, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Just wondering what every ones thoughts were on this, given the E combiners gave us 3 bodies and 6 limbs what is the over all best combination with out reusing any limb TF’s, not really bothered about a theme just a good combined mode in terms of being articulated and sturdy while each individual TF being good on its own?

I was thinking missile truck as body, A10ish jet as a leg, tank as a leg, helicopter as an arm and the digger as the other arm but I haven’t dug mine out of storage and tried it yet so any one got any better ideas?

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

easy answer.

crossfire.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    The helicopter makes a horrible arm if you're looking for one with an elbow. Sure, it's got a nice looking hand, but it's horrible otherwise. I'd use it as the other leg and the tank as one of the arms. You can arrange the kibble on the tank so it looks nice and has a bicep swivel and 2 elbows. Same goes for the front-end loader, pretty much. It makes a nice arm. So does the crane, actually. Barricade is undoubtedly the best of the torso-bots, though. So that, I agree on. And the A-10s do make great looking legs as well.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Crane arm, frontloader arm, A-10 leg, Tank Leg, Missile Truck Torso or Jet Torso IF you like that combiner head more.

Should have a nice balance for articulation. Without reusing anything.

And yes the Crossfire set would be better though if your ready to pay.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  5. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    It'd look sinful ugly, but the Superion body is the least obtrusive. The Barricade chest is too... busty. The Constructicon body has that shovel on his shoulder so he can't look left.

Without add-on kits, both of the Constructicon limbs make good arms with decent hands. The shovel guys also make great feet. The hightower guys make good arms (that articulate a bit) if you split the cab itself to use as hands. Forget the stupid energon bits.

The Superion Maximus A-10's make decent legs as well.