Heavy/Scratch: E Brawl from E Kickback

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by manyoufactsure, May 31, 2007.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

This was, origonally, going to be a non-repaint and non-kitbash part of my E combiner. But after I did Swindle and the color came out so close to G1 Swindle, I had to try to make Brawl look more like his G1 self. (The color looks pretty close in the pictures but its not as close as Swindles was.) I also decided to add a different turrent even though the design of Kickbacks guns was pretty good.

here we go.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The turrent addition was to give Brawl a hand held weapon but it is also for when he is combined as Bruticus. I would have liked it better if the gun could transform down to a smaller weapon for when he is using it but I need it this big for Bruticus.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Here's two other views. I didn't need to change the hands but I wanted to try to hide them some, from the Kickback design, without making the turrent any longer.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hope you like it

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    AWESOME.

This is gonna be SWEET when combined!

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Wow, he looks tough. THat turret is a smidge big, but I totally understand why; I can see the original Energon figure stuff under there. Nice adaptation, dude. I can't wait to see your updated Bruticus!

4. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

very nice

5. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

Paint is spot-on and he looks really good. Can the turret assembly still turn in alt mode?

6. manyoufactsure

Everything is the same except for the forearms and the G1 turret cap (ko) that just clicks in-place over the shoulder assembly.

I have a layer of clear coat on him but I still worry that if I rotate the turret around, it will scrape off the paint on the top of the tread assemblies, where it meets the arm/turret assembly

It doesn't show in the pictures but I flipped the spark crystal around so it is upright in bot mode since you can't see it in alt mode.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yet another awesome custom, myfs! I'm really excited to see Onslaught and the combined Bruticus! :thumb 

8. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

wait, since when did you decide to make them combine? I thought this was just an individual bot series...

9. manyoufactsure

The Combaticons have always been planned as a combiner. (Superion needs someone to battle until the Stunticons can be built.) They can fit in with the updated minibots since they are about the same size (some are the same figures).

I'm going to put up some pictures of Onslaught, tonight, but only of his ALT MODE. I have a couple of touch-up spots drying so I don't want to mess him up. But I'm also getting anxious to show him off.

Does anyone remember, off hand, what color the three dots on Bruticus's back were? I have to get out the DVD and see so I can add that detail, too.