Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 coming to NA! [Link to a petition inside!]

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by cheetorBWORG, Feb 9, 2011.

1. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    The third iteration of the series is FINALLY coming to NA, but over at the official TecKo forums, I have a petition going where those interested in purchasing the game might want to have the Licensed Music and Japanese Voices of the Japanese version included in our localization.

If anyone here would like to help out, just go to the following link, sign up and sign the thread. :3

Koei Co. Ltd - [Petition] DW:G3 - PLEASE keep licensed music and an option for Japanese Voices!

2. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

That petition won't work, they could possibly keep the japanese voices intact(don't see it though since they didn't for 2, and tbh it doesn't bother me, i love ocean's gundam work ) but the japanese music is a no go, they would have to pay way to much for license fees etc to use it over here, just not worth it.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Yep. And besides, the Original music in this game is much better than in DWG2.

4. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I just bought the Japanese version while I was in Japan last December. Man I love being fluent in Japanese. :D 

5. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    No thanks. The first game was alright, but there were moments where it made me want to barf my stomach out. And seriously, I really do feel the need to barf. XD

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I'm if Koei could keep the Japanese VA for Fist of the North Star, they could do the samw with this game also? Has it been confirmed that they will be no Japanese VA?

7. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

No not yet, not even confirmed exactly when it'll be out besides "summer" but FoTS also had a whole lot less characters too, plus its FoTS, don't want to get on its fans bad sides heh.

I still don't mind the lack of a japanese option though, gotta have my Kirby Morrow voiced Trowa Barton and Scott McNeil voiced Duo Maxwell!(and since both actors were in the dub of 2 i highly doubt they won't be reprising those roles heh)

Worried about Treize though since David Kaye likely won't be doing ocean work anymore.

8. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    And thats got to do with the topic how? The combat systems is similar but has been improved since DWG1. And of course there are way more missions than just story missions in DWG1.

9. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    as long as this one doesnt have those shitty huge boss battles im good. I loved the 2nd game but those boss battles made me want to chuck my controller across the room. especially the one versus the damned devil gundam.

10. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Sorry they're back. And charged attacks were removed. Good luck with hacking away now :lol .

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

The last one was repetitive suckness. Got the achievements and bolted the hell outta there.

12. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    The second one was alright, but the amount of "replay with a different pilot" was ludicrous. The constant repeated dialog got on my nerves, too. After I unlocked the Rank 4 parts I got bored and gave up.

The only thing this game has going for it are the new suits. I'd rather they released the latest Gundam Vs. game over here for consoles.

13. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Gundam Extreme Vs needs to be ported to the Ps3 full stop.

14. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    As long as they leave in 'Soldier in Metal," "All for One," and "Dead End," I don't care.

15. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  16. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    *yawn*

The CGI is nice, but I'd rather watch it on Youtube than slog through more direct-and-tap gameplay.

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah it sucks that David Kaye doesn't voice at Ocean anymore however Michael Daingerfield Hall is the best replacement they could have gotten.

Behind The Voice Actors - Voice Compare: Mobile Suit Gundam - Treize Khushrenada

Maybe if they were smart they would use both Vancouver and LA talent here.