Dylan's Car Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jakest123, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think that if the decepticons had managed to hold out for longer, they could have used Dylan's collection to blend in and retain the 'robots in disguise' gimmick? I think that must have been why he was collecting cars, under the impression they would be needed for his clients at some point.
    They could have used this tactic to take out the areas surrounding Chicago eventually, with less human resistance than a colossal mechanical worm or a fleet of 'Con Aircraft would muster up.

Anyway, this just came to me, like the 'Bayformers point of view' thing. This idea probably goes without saying, but as I recall it remained untouched in the movie.

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

While it's a nice idea, at the point the Decepticons made their move, the Autobots had eluded Starscream. Once they got back to land, the 'Bots could well track down the Decepticons hiding at Dylan's workplace.

Besides, the 'Con airforce claimed Chicago in just one night. Simple stealth operations wouldn't assemble their fortress quickly enough and give their enemies time themselves to muster defences/track them.

3. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

Would've been cool to see but like Meta 777 said the con air force took Chicago in just one night it would have taken much longer for standerd cons to take the city

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

I like my theory that the car collection are Seekers that Soundwave offed to keep secret from the Fallen Sentinel Prime's existence, the fleet, and Megatron's deal.

As Soundwave would agree with Dylan. No prisoners, only trophies!

Oh before you argue the comics.

The comics are non-canon as neither the movie writers nor Michael Bay endorses them as canonical. As both do their own thing apart from comic book writers.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    If Bay and them herd of that fanon idea they'd take it and claim it as there own.