DX Gaogaigar

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MisterFanwank, Aug 5, 2011.

1. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    So I have a Takara DX Gaogaigar coming in the mail soon. I've been trying to find as much information on the figure as I can, but there's not much real information out there I can find.

Specifically, I've been looking for the following information:

1. How well does Liner Gao connect to Gaigar? Does it just angle and rely on the friction of the bend joint that to stay in place, or is there a clip on the underside of the train?

2. The clips on the underside of Stealth Gao that go over Gaigar's folded back shoulders, they look thin and easily breakable. How big of a problem is this?

3. How well can Gaogaigar hold up the Goldymarg fist and hammer?

4. Exactly how tall is Gaogaigar?

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^This... I have the Ver. 2 of GaoGaiGar from CM's Corp, and the thing is simply massively impressive. I really thought I was going to regret buying it after the purchase was made but.. honestly I don't in the slightest. I also got the Dimensional Pliers in the purchase, and those were not as great.. I was thinking they were actual figures, and they turned out to be gundam styled kits.. and not that great of ones at that.. now.. if you can FIND the fraggin thing.. I'd go get the CM's Corp Star GGG.. I was really hoping I was going to of found that, but alas I could not :( . I know that I can't provide any really feedback on the original, but if it's half as good as the one I've got, you're gonna be a super happy man with it... now where can I find the Microman figures..