DW Predaking litho, KO G1 Rumble & Frenzy for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by h0tr0d828, Jul 21, 2009.

1. h0tr0d828

h0tr0d828 Old-Skool Autobot

Ebay:
    Splinter Cell, Halo 3 faceplate, GI Joe, Star Wars, knockoff G1 Rumble for sale

I'm selling my knockoff Rumble (blue) - adult owned, transformed a few times & displayed, never 'played with'. This guy is actually pretty sturdy. Weapons are silver chrome and nice & shiny, no tarnishing. The only drawback is that some of the factory stickers are slightly off, as I tried to show in some of the later photos. But overall, the stickers come together nicely in both modes. I'm asking $10 plus shipping for the toy and and the card back. Please PM with any offers. Photos are here:

ImageShack Gallery
    ***Note: Frenzy (red) has already been sold and is not included.

---
    ***Added:

1) Star Wars: Legacy Collection Darth Vader with Lightsaber and a box of various blasters. $4
    2) GI Joe 25th Anniversary Cobra Commander from Cobra 5-pack #1 with pistol. $4
    3) GI Joe 25th Anniversary Cobra Trooper from Cobra 5-pack #1 with rifle and dagger. $4
    4) Splinter Cell: Double Agent for XBox 360, complete with instruction booklet & original case. Works great. $10.
    5) Halo 3 faceplate for XBox 360. Comes with clear plastic sleeve packaging. Does NOT come with code for Halo theme on XBox. $5.

pics:
    ImageShack Gallery
    If you're interested, please PM me and let me know your zip code so I can figure out shipping costs. You pay the cost of shipping (plus insurance if you wish), no handling charges. I take PayPal only.
    Thanks,
    Tony

PS - I sell on eBay, and my username is drtony828 - you can check there for my feedback rating (somewhere north of 250 positives at this point, I believe, 100% positive feedback) and feel free to message me on eBay to verify my identity.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

PM'ed

3. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    updated pending sales

4. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    Updated sale list, added some items. If I haven't heard from the buyer in another few days, the Predaking litho will be available again...