DVD MP Prime question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by T16skyhopp, Dec 10, 2007.

1. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello people,

My 20th Prime has a busted left knee joint. The upper joint on the left knee is cracked, so it doesn't ratchet into place, it just swings on the peg. Can anyone who has both 20th prime and DVD prime let me know if DVD Prime's inner knee parts are the same dark grey as 20th primes? id like to switch them out if I ever saw a DVD prime on heavy clearance.

Also, where is the cheapest place to pick up some of those re-pro Japanese long smoke stacks for him? is the quality on the stacks good?

Thanks for the help!

-nik

2. thor20

thor20 Omnibot

I know for a fact the parts are interchangeable. The colors are off I think. I bought a DVD Prime but brought him back because I didn't think I needed two.

3. ArmadaOptimus

ArmadaOptimus Truck Not Monkey

Ebay:
    i am pretty sure that both primes have the same coloring in the leg and only the red and blue is different. the original issue is closer to the G1 toy and the movie reissue is brighter colors. as for the smoke stacks, i got the ones for my 04 issue of Prime from this guy
    :thumbs2: 

4. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awesome thanks