DVD/ Blu-Ray Releases

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Sep 15, 2009.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

i'm aware of Best Buys releases including the special blu-ray with Optimus Prime head statue but was wondering if any other stores have announced if they'd have any special releases or just a normal release.

(i looked around the site a bit but found same old news but nothing bout many stores so i thought i'd ask for general information on all stores)

2. Primesfist

Primesfist Well-Known Member

Not heard anything about special releases, just the normal release circa September / October time. Sorry dude :rolleyes: 

3. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Not that I know of, probably just have to wait till it gets closer to the release date.

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i'm really hoping for another "steel case" version like they had for the first movie.

5. AximusPrime

AximusPrime Well-Known Member

I believe FYE has it coming out with a steel case. Saw the advertisement in the store itself, but did not see it online.

6. iLuvM3

hm, was it just for dvd or for blu-ray too? i want a steel book but i also want the movie on blu-ray :D 

7. AximusPrime

AximusPrime Well-Known Member

From what I saw, It looks like it's just for the DVD release. I could be wrong.

8. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Yes please! I definitely want this as I am determined not to get sucked into buying a transforming box this time around. I was disappointed by the Optimus Prime box last time around -- it's simply too flat and the plastic surrounding box is far too flimsy. (That said, the buying of that DVD was still the highlight of my day when it was released here in the UK. A shockingly boring day at uni followed by getting dumped. Getting the movie on DVD made it almost worthwhile.)

9. iLuvM3

i am certainly looking for the blu-ray version but if they release a steel book i may look into something there lol.

but my main priority is the steel book :p 

for the 2007 release i remember i got the dvd from Best Buy with the two little figures lol and then i recently bought the Blu-Ray :p