3D Artwork: dune buggy buddy

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Wheel_Jack, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Wheel_Jack

Wheel_Jack pitying fools

Ebay:
    hey guys. I don't think post much on this side of the creative realm. I've created a lot of puddles of drool here though.
    So I'll be honest, I was starting to feel a little left behind with all the new technology that was coming out and how artist were using it to make TF weapons and upgrades and full figures. ha, I was starting to feel old. I mean I was laughing about it but I really felt like I was this guy who made shit out of found objects and while the new generation was using computers and lasers.
    That coupled with the increasingly shrinking size of my workspace I decided to download sketchup and start pushing and pulling.
    Here's my practice piece. mind you there were other less "developed" screw ups before this guy. But this is the one I'm gonna work on and print and see how it goes. I'm still trying to figure out how to do some things with the program and these are by no means the "final" renders. anyway here he is.
    pass the dutchie on the left hand side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so thanks for looking. hopefully I can figure out a few things and maybe one day I'll have a deluxe beachcomber planting trees and talking to the birds.

Attached Files:

2. Eulogy

Eulogy Banned

Looking great! Love what you've done here.

3. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

oh wow for a practice piece this came out pretty good! I'd say work on the face (those rigid lines need to be addressed) generally, there's some cleanup to do, but it is very good!