Duke Lacrosse sexual assult cased dropped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Link

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'Bout goddam time. Goddam travesty of justice.

Those guys mighta been--hell, probably were--assholes. But to steal a year of their lives for no reason? Criminal.

3. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

Hope the civil suit against the former prosecuting attorney goes well.

His disbarment proceeding happens in June right?

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    See? Strippers aren't people.

5. b_ack51

b_ack51 I'm on the interweb!

:waits for public apology from al sharpton:

I better not hold my breath.

6. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife 01000011 01000101 0101010

bout dang time! i was wondering how long it would be till they finally got done w/all that carp! only problem is now, even though they weren't charged, everyone knows what they were charged of and that may not go away for a while.......

7. Shaun_C

I want to hear from the woman who made the allegations in the first place. I want to know WTH she was thinking when she did that. Since DNA proved her claims false, I want to know her motivations for such maliciousness. These guys were boned from the start 1)They were men and 2)She was black, I'm surprised that this wasn't called a hate crime as well. I haven't followed this case closely, but if Al Sharpton didn't bring race into it I'd be REALLY suprised.

IMPO ANYONE (man or woman) who cries rape like this deserves SERIOUSLY stiff consequences.

Ha!! Good luck on that. His pride won't allow it

QFT

That's the thing about rape charges, guilty or innocent the charge and lingering doubts always stick around. The lives of those 3 guys just got considerably harder. Makes you wonder what happened to the legal ideal of "Innocent untill proven guilty"

8. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Well, all this means is that they just got set for life when they win the massive lawsuit they're sure to bring against the prosecutor's office.

9. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yanked out of context for teh funny.

10. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

:lol  I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that was funny!

11. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    How stiff?

12. Cloud Strife

i really didn't have much choice, it happend about 3 hours from home

13. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

Thank god. When I first heard about this, I was like "oh man, college jocks+stripper=mess." Then she started contradicting herself. Honestly, I can't imagine how someone could not get their facts straight about being raped unless they were seriously high on something. My favorite, though, is how the rape charge was eventually dropped because she could "no longer remember if she had been penetrated." That's f***ing ridiculous. Dear god, I hope this women pays for screwing up these guys' lives. What the hell was she thinking? And the prosecutor should go to hell, too.

14. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Well, lets go through the night again. Her and her friend went to strip for these dudes. She was wasted beyond belief. Stumbling over everything, puking. The guys laugh at her and make jokes about how much of a mess she was. She gets pissed, and resorts to insulting their manhood (The laziest insult from any scorn woman). They call her a "nigger bitch" and kick her out.

That was all the motivation she needed. Rich white boys=lawsuit. She was hoping for monetary gain here. The prosecutor was looking for a high profile case to get re-elected. The media was looking for a story.

15. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

I would like to see the stripper and shyster lawyer put in prison for at least 10 years with no parole. Our country should not stand for travesties of this magnitude. But, of course, Sharpton and Jackson will make her rich while the innocent boys' lives are stigmatized forever.

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

The biggest travisty here is that there will be no legal action against her.

17. Cloud Strife

QFT

18. Shaun_C

Is that documented anywhere on the 'net? Not that I doubt you, but just to get the background info I'd like to read up a bit and get current.

And if they called her a "nigger bitch" or whatever, then I can UNDERSTAND why she did that.....but at the same time it's not an excuse either. Even before I knew of the results I was telling my dad that I hope it's not a situation of her crying rape as a form of revenge.

19. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

Who cares what the hell name someone uses! You can call me a cracker honky hillbilly redneck southern fried whitey to my face and I'll just laugh at you and probably agree. That's no excuse to ruin someone's life. And if she can't take being called a 'nigger bitch' by some stuck up kids, then she needs to go to a country which has implemented Sharia law where she'll be stoned to death for showing her nose in public.

In fact, that's what they should do for her punishment. That would be sweet.

20. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'm paraphrasing, but the 20/20 report I saw a while back seemed to elude to the fact that she was wasted, they made fun of her, she said they all have tiny dicks, and they used a racial slur.

It was all for revenge and money. The racial slur set the whole thing off it seems. Justified, or not.