Due to the economy and counter-terrorism laws, Cobra is laying off some troops.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lord Bacon, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

SOLD

[​IMG]

That's right, due to the slow economic recovery and the government crackdown on terrorist organizations bent on world domination, Cobra Commander has to make some cutbacks.

I have 17 complete Cobra Troopers.

All of them are Cobra Trooper version 6 from 2007's 25th anniversary line. I only have 5 file cards for them, so only the first 5 sold come with the filecard. As you can see in the pic, they are in good condition. Some of the stands are a bit dusty, and some of the gun barrels got warped in storage, but i'm sure they'll straighten out. (I had them displayed with marauder ak47s anyway, but those aren't included.) i'm asking 6 dollars each, or 5 dollars each if you buy all 17. Buyer pays shipping.

I accept Google Checkout and USPS postal money orders. Items ship upon payment receipt, usually within 2-3 business days. PM me with your shipping address (and email address if you wanna use Google Checkout), and I'll get you a total and invoice.

Junkion Exchange gets firsties on these figures. After a day or so, I'll post on hisstank.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  2. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

Cobra-LALALALALA!

come guys these troopers have kids and stuff to feed. won't someone buy them? times are tough and everyone needs to do their part!