Dubstep mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Embryoyo, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Hey everyone, I am not sure if anyone will be interested but I have a free Dubstep mix up that you can download. If you are interested you can download the 44min mix in the blog section at www.myspace.com/djdestron

If you do download it, I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and the best way to listen to it, is if you have the earphones that go into your ear those normally work well with songs with a lot of bass in them.

2. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    would love to but myspace removed the link. have another link?

3. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

4. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I love dubstep! Not as much as jungle, but I love it nonetheless. I'll defiantly check it out.

5. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

I love DnB/Jungle. Though lately I haven't been buying as many records as I used to sense I am out of a job and don't really have the extra money sadly... hope you enjoy it though.

6. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Got some new mixes if anyone is interested, this one's a DnB/Darkstep mix. I also have a Grime/Dubstep mix I have been working on. Its an hour and 19min and 54 sec, JUST fits on a blank CD lol.

Also, my old Dubstep mix is still available to download if anyone is interested in that as well.

So if anyone is interested in the Darkstep mix here is the link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I will have a link to the Grime/Dubstep mix later on today, as I gotta go head off and move a bunch of shit. Hope you enjoy, whoever downloads this.

7. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

I like Dubstep at home, or when i'm traveling, but not at a party! Unless it's in a chill room or it's a pure Dubstep party, i hate it!

8. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member