"Dual attempts on Megatron's life?"-Nemesis Prime spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Kostya, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Starscream262

Starscream262 Active Member

Maybe it'll be vehicons who finally get tired of being used as fodder, and begin planting bombs around the ship? :p 

2. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Another thing about Starscream some people seem to be ignoring. He's grounded. Even if he had a reason to go after Megatron he can't get there and even if he could doing so without a way to escape is suicide. It's either MECH and Airachnid or some third party we don't know of yet.

3. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    I never understood this description. It always appeared to be rushed with no grammar. Perhaps what was meant to be written is, "Bulkhead is trapped on the Decepticon Warship and, amid dual, attempts on Megatron's life."

Perhaps he's fighting Knock Out or Soundwave or even some Vehicons and then breaks out of that dual to fight Megatron.

4. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I don't get what's wrong with it. It says Bulkhead is trapped on the Nemesis and two people are trying to kill Megatron. Your rewrite makes no sense since the and doesn't logically transition to attempts with the amid dual part.

5. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Mab the second party trying to kill Megatron is... SOUNDWAVE finally executing his

Secret

Master

Fucking

Plan

6. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    The ironic thing is that you mangled the grammar and the original's was perfect.

7. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I doubt that Soundwave will try to kill Megatron or something like that. I come to this conclusion on one simple point: The synopsis says: "Attempts on Megatron's life."

Soundwave won't attempt to kill Megatron. Because Soundwave. NEVER. Attempts.

Attempts implies that there is the slightest chance the plan will fail, will not come to fruition. Attempt is an inferior word.

Soundwave does not attempt. He can never attempt. He can only succeed.

Chances are, though, he will kill the sh*t out of whoever messes with his best buddy :D 

8. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    Okay, I'm now reading it differently, I can see it now. I'm not throwing that description out, though.

Anyway, I'm lost on who it could be. The 'attempts' more than likely refer to more than one person, not, say, a bunch of Insecticons, and Airachnid can't take Megatron on her own. So that really doesn't make sense.

Starscream is still missing his T-Cog (I think) and is on the terminate-on-sight list, making is hard to even access the Nemesis--let alone he knows he's in no shape to fight Megatron.

Silas/Breakdown I don't want to be true because it just happened. Silas knows of Megatron, but he has no real grudge and neither does Breakdown, if his memories still exist.

I just don't know.

9. Deltus

Deltus 異種

True If Bulkhead Manages to Hurt Megatron Badly I would like Soundwave to go all Arcee revenge on his ass and slaughter him:ev: 

10. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

So, this is how the Bulkhead ends. Not with a bang, but with a Soundwave.

:lolol 

11. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dual =/= duel. :D 

12. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did he? My bad, I thought Megatron's name wasn't mentioned before him until just a few weeks ago:p 

Anyway, when he comes online, I suspect, Breakdown's signal is going to pop back online and the Decepticons are going to come looking for him.

Being on the Nemesis is going to be less than ideal, so I wouldn't be too surprised if this how those attempts on Megatron's life begin.

13. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    If I were Silas I'd want Megatron gone for the sake of getting rid of a threatening rival that underestimates us.

However I have a feeling its just Airachnid and an insecticon. Both of which can fly. Megatron just barely defeated that Insecticon and afterwards he was too damaged to fight the autobots. If the autobots hadn't have shown up she would have been poised to then swoop in and execute Megatron.

If the dual attempts are Airachnid then it would probably be her trying to repeat this without any interruptions.

14. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with Fan. How many episodes have been shown and we still have the same stale cast? BW had a few new additions at this point. So did Animated.

15. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    'Armada' indicates large fleets or armies. Who do we know that are trying to build or have acquired armies? Airachnid has found a hive of Insecticons and Silas has clearly stated his ambitions to build a transforming robot army. Could we be seeing a confrontation between the Decepticon, Insecticon and MECH armadas? With both Silas (in BD's body) and Airachnid seeking to remove the Decepticon leader?

16. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Silas/Breakdown might have intruded Megatron's ship

17. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    THE STEVE UPRISING.

Only two had the same ideas.

18. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    I like these ideas for the mere fact that it would require Silas to be successfully transferred to Breakdown's body in one episode.

19. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sure hope that Silas will be successfully transferred to Breakdown's body,it will be an interesting episode to watch

20. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If there is one thing I have learned about being a Transformer fan is that no matter how good the news is, Hasbro will always find a way to make us bend over and take it.