DS Lite Shopping spree +

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Kupp, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Kupp

Kupp Relic of a time before time. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So I jumped on the DS bandwagon with the DS Lite.

Grabbed Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Brothers, Princess Peach, Tetris DS, and Metroid Prime Hunters.

I think that is a good start.

Took forever to find a decent carrying case.... I grabbed the giant DS case that fits smaller ones in it. Got a case that says Gameboy SP, but will hold the DS Lite nice and snuggly, and slid that in there. Grabbed the 3-pack clip case game holders for my DS and GBA games to fit in the large case. Attached by old GBA case to the shoulder strap, and put a few old school GB games in there for all my portable gaming needs.

I spent a sickening ammount of time trying to find carrying cases I like.

2. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

hem and me still broke

blames job for being stupid and not givong him shifts for 3 weeks....

3. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

I had an old case from my stepdad's audio tape club that the DSL fit into perfectly, with a second compartment which is big enough to hold DS & GBA carts & the cord in case I run out of juice at work. I need to get some DS game cases tho. I'd like a portfolio style case that can hold a dozen or so DS games like a CD case or the ones they make for UMD movies & PSP games, but I don't think they make those for the DS. I might have to grab a SD/Flash case instead.

4. Kupp

Kupp Relic of a time before time. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    that make small cases that are three carts wide and hold three carts in them. They make them for both GBA and DS carts. Space for 9 games for $4.99 at best buy. I think Target may carry them too.

5. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

I've seen those online, since we don't have anything but Wal-mart and a single game store for about 75 miles. And they don't have squat.

I mind end up having to get the Japanese version of Phoenix Wright, so I'll grab something at that import store online.

6. OmegaSaber

OmegaSaber Your buttcheeks is warm

Ebay:
    I bought Tetris DS today as well. It was that, Princess Peach, or Warioware and I think I made the right choice considering I just spent about 2 hours playing via wi-fi.

7. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Yeah I got a DS Lite yestarday, considered a month early Birthday gift. Along with New Super Mario Bros. Up to world 5 already (though missed the spot to go to world 4)

I got some other games on my mind to get. PMS Peach I'm iffy on. (Hey blame VGcats, though if think about it that is what it is)

Anyway I'm happy with it and on the hunt for a nice carrying case to keep it in.

8. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

I dont remember a VGCats about Peach

As for case I just ordered a black Hori multi pouch ds lite from play-asia.com (and Hori screen protectors). The compact pouch looks nice too but was on back order except in like pink.