Ds lite accessories (must reply,ggrrrrr)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by benben2142, Feb 6, 2009.

1. benben2142

benben2142 Well-Known Member

2. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im not sure, but im going to calmly say stop with the massive amount of asaps because i think its confusing people

3. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

probably, but i wouldn't know for sure. i don't have that particular case, but i have used a crystal case and it still slipped into the case that i had without problems. it was a similar case to what you're looking at. i ditched the crystal case after a while though because i found it essentially useless. there was no point to having it on while the ds was in another case, and on its own it wasn't enough to protect my l button from getting dust trapped underneath it while it was in my pocket. the only way i could get the button to work was if i blew air underneath the l button every time i played. ever since i got rid of it and moved on to a case that completely concealed my system i was fine, the l button fixed itself because it was protected from the dust. now i use one of those small cases that zip all the way around from walmart. you can play the ds while it's still in the case, there's a pouch in the back for some games, and it still fits in my pocket without a problem. my charger just flops around loose in my backpack, i don't really care if it gets a few bumps and dings at all.