DR's Version of "Revenge of the Fallen"- Arcee

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DecepticonsRule, Apr 24, 2010.

?

How should the character of Arcee be in DR's ROTF?

Poll closed May 8, 2010.
  1. Arcee, Chromia and Moonracer

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Arcee, Chromia and Moonracer (Combiners)

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Arcee ("Mermaid")

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Arcee (Bi-Pedal)

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. Arcee (Combiner

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Just another one of my threads about my upcoming fan-fic, which is my version of "Revenge of the Fallen".

I'm working through writing it right now, and so far, the motorcycle girl characters have been written as Arcee, Chromia and Moonracer. They don't combine, look different from each other, and are each different characters. For some reason, something just isn't clicking with them though.
    I've been thinking through the different ideas and interpretations that Arcee went through, before and after ROTF was released. I need some help on deciding what Arcee should be in DR's Version of ROTF.

1) Arcee, Chromia and Moonracer- Three entirely different characters, but are similar in the fact that they are all female

2) Arcee, Chromia and Moonracer (Combiners)- Three entirely different characters, but they can combine into a single minded robot

3) Arcee ("Mermaid")- A single female robot, whose robot form is reminiscent of a unicycle

4) Arcee (Bi-Pedal)- A single female robot, whose robot form is bi-pedal

5) Arcee (Combiner)- A single, one-minded robot whose robot form is the combined form of three motorcycles

If anyone has any other suggestions as to how to do Arcee's character, please feel free to share them.
    I also realized that I should let people know that the results of these polls doesn't guarantee that their winner is what will be what is final in my script (although most of the time, this is true). I'm doing this to get an idea of what the fandom wants, and most of the time I go with it.

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would have preferred if Arcee was the main bot and the other two were just drones, and when they combined, Arcee would still be in control.

However, I also kinda like the way I made Arcee in my fanfic; that is, she is bipedal, but her lower body can also transform into a unicycle-esque form for zipping around.

3. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

[​IMG]

4. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Choice #4 fits the bill for that...

5. Infil

Infil Well-Known Member

Gotta agree with the above, the first Arcee movie toy is my favourite version of movie Arcee.