Dropkick and Recon Barricade Released in Canada

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  2. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I was looking at these a week ago at Canadian Tire, didn't know they were new :p 

they had the towtruck dude, 08 bumblebee, dropkick, leader brawl, voyager megs..everything

of course I never bought any of them, 08 was in the very back, but I pulled them all out and was looking at them, then left 08 bumblebee shining sparkly right out front so when someone walks by, they'll be like... :O

what was more suprising was the other giant transformable robot toys they had. They had a bunch of different 1:18 Road Bots, and on the other side of the aisle was this HUGE Remote controlled transforming Truck.. I forget his name, but he was bigger then Aramada Unicron, and danced and sang, and his head and armed moved when he sang.. He auto transformed from truck to Robot as well at he press of a button. Definatly someone ripping off Ultimate Bumblebee, only no where near as cool.

edit - here I found it http://www.otherlandtoys.co.uk/vbot-transformer-p-2234.html

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I must've gone to the exact same Cdn tire, because I went there yesterday and saw both there aswell as the all the blue 1:18 Roadbots and dancing thing. (All I know is, I want it!):D 

But at 2 $ over Zellers price (not to mention they had a sale) I wasn`t buyin' any.

Though I wish I did, Zellers was sold out.:( 

4. Rodimus 45

Rodimus 45 the prime protector

i bought mine at crappy tire dropkick and 08 bumblebee. thats the second bumblebee i got and getting them wasnt easy these figure are very scares

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Am I the only person in the world who knows about price-matching?

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I got mine on Monday bit it's fro the states. T-T