Droid Incredible Headphones

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Soundblaster1, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Nothing I've found has been of any use... What (if any) hands-free headphones (y'know, the ones you can answer calls with and talk into) work with the Droid Incredible? I bought some on ebay that the seller swore worked with it, but they don't. I mean, I still have Samsung headphones for $3, so I'm not uber pissed off (it's not worth my dollar to send them back)...

But my whole deal is that I keep my phone in my pocket. If someone calls me while I'm doing something and I can't get it out of my pocket, I can't answer the call. In some cases (mom, sister), they freak out if I don't answer my phone. That and the whole "YOU HAVE A VOICEMAIL" ok but who called? thing. There's too many notifications to deal with a missed call. I'd much rather look like a douchebag and have the headphones in all the time. Saves me the grief, and I don't have to risk scratching the screen on anything.

So... Simple enough, I'm looking for headphones that I can take and end calls with, talk into, and use with my Droid Incredible.

Thanks in advance

2. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Anybody have an Incredible and use these kind of headphones?

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I think you mean bluetooth I dont know of any headphones that you can take a call with. or atleast ones that wouldnt look like you work for a call center or somethin

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    My Jawbone bluetooth headset lets me talk on the phone. IIRC, I can answer and hangup with the headset, but that is about it. No Droid phone can use the voice dial via BT headset feature currently. It is not the fault of the manufacturers but instead of Google, the OS creators. I believe that the newest patch (due out any day now from what I am told) should handle the bluetooth issue though.

5. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Here's a crappy MSPaint drawing of what I'm referring to.

[​IMG]

Headphones. With a microphone. That can take/end calls. And look like iPod headphones.
    I know they exist, I have a set with those features right here. What I can't do is take/end calls with them because the phone doesn't support that particular feature of these headphones. This thread is so I can see if anyone has found a similar solution that -does- work.

I'll do the douchey businessman bluetooth thing if I don't have to touch the phone to use the phone. If that's the only solution, it's the only solution.