Drift's pneltimate wants: rail racer, dark skyfire, alternators

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Drift, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As title says, only trading, can try shipping international but only if I think its worth it. AM IN UK. Can't really buy anything cause im broke so can only trade.
    Wants:
    Magnaboss components
    Rts wave 2
    jazz and drift
    Leader class brawl
    An army of ejectors
    Megabolt
    dark skyfire
    Kup and scourge
    Thunderwing x2
    Any alternators (mainly looking for richoc
    et for divebomb reprolabels)

For trade: Animated Sentinel Prime

And a g1 hosehead: [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cybertron Dark Scorponok

Animated voyager Bulkhead.

Cybertron Snarl w/cyber planet key I don`t know wether it`s his but it`s a Jungle planet key

Movie Arielbots. Silverbolts center combined mode chest started to get sticky paint so i went over it with nail varnish remover, it`s barely visible

movie 2 mixmaster missing missle

cybertron mudflap missing missle.

The stuff from my old threads:

Quote:
    i bought 2 transformers generation 1 vol 1 issue 6 by accident. I only want to get rid of one. I will sell/ trade in the UK ONLY. PM me with the price/ thing your willing to trade for the comic + what cover you want. They will be sent in sealed baggies.
    Covers

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 163KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 163KB.[​IMG]
    Inside poster

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 204KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 204KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 203KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 203KB.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 212KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 212KB.[​IMG]

Outside

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 174KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 174KB.[​IMG]

I'll include this as a bonus.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 163KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 163KB.[​IMG]
    Quote:

[​IMG]
    Armada Thundercracker: Main body Only: Electronics work

[​IMG]
    Movie one Swindle: Complete: Chest gun gimmick stuck, Transforms fine

[​IMG]
    Armada Red alert: Main Body and Gun: Electronics work, piece that holds arm in place slightly cracked, tell me if you want it zap a gapped

[​IMG]
    SWC anakin, only one lightsaber and Eamaged, Still transforms
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 149KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 88KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 80KB.[​IMG]
    Real gear Nightbeat

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 153KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 82KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and weights 82KB.[​IMG]
    Movie one legends barricade. Complete
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 68KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 68KB.[​IMG]
    Ultra stormcloud(Missing missle)
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 44KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 44KB.[​IMG]
    G1 grapple, main body only
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 53KB.
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 97KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 97KB.[​IMG]
    ANimated Legends Prowl
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 38KB. [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 38KB.[​IMG]
    Right foot micromaster combiner
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x1024 and weights 78KB.
    Armada tidal wave, custom bionicle Botar, Animated blurr, ICE cream twins (One of the tabs is broken, still holds just fine.), PCC Smolder, Movie 1 thundervracker i'll try to find as many missles as possible, Dark Scorponok, Animated voyager megs,
    The minicons shown, Universe Dropshot

Custom fodder(All have something wrong with them):
    Armada Cyclonus one arm loose due to part of a hinge holder snapping off
    Animated Swindle, one leg swivel stationary due to glued down snapped off swivel holder, Animated Screamer part of hand missing
    Movie 1 rescue ratcher part of windshield holder snapped off so glued back on but is now loose and claw is missing

2. cingularman31

cingularman31 Alternator Freak

News Credits:
    I have an Alternators Sideswipe. PM Me if interested.

Stixx

3. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

4. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

5. Drift