Drift?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Sep 28, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Could someone explain me the story of Drift.... I just got the toy and I am loving it but I really want to know the story behind him...
    If I had some money left, then I would get the comic series, but I don't.

But the question is Who is Drift, why was he a decepticon at first and changed to the Autobot side? (Whats the whole story behind him?)

2. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't keep up with the comics much, but I think the first issue of the comic series that will answer all your questions just hit stands this month.

3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    If you want the full story you're gonna have to wait until the Drift Mini is over.

All we know is he used to live in the slums of Cybertron early on right before the war, he was taken in by a bot named Gasket, who ends up being killed in front of Drift by some Autobot guards, who are then killed by a rage-filled Drift. This event combined with Megatron's provoking lead him to join the Decepticons as Deadlock.

After disobeying orders from his commander, Turmoil, and escaping capture, he's then deemed a deserter. He lands on a planet, meet's a cybertronian named Wing, get's fucked up by some aliens, is brought to an underground utopia created by a 3rd faction of cybertronians who don't want any part of the war, was rebuilt, is questioning his morality, is being hunted by Lockdown and......now we wait for more.

4. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    First off...

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR DRIFT MINI SERIES

Anyway...

From the looks of the covers for the Drift mini-series, he probably ran into Dai Atlas, Lockdown, and I'm sure they'll be more charactreers involved.

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That seems very cool!
    I'm thinking of getting Drift Mini series comics.

I would be pissed too, if a autobot did that!
    I wonder how Megatron convinced him.

LOCKDOWN!!!
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW THESE TWO ARE TOGETHER... XD