Dream transformers crossovers?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by nemisispringer, Dec 2, 2010.

1. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So what are your dream Transformers crossover lines?

Mine would be
    Crossovers Gurren Laggan (all mechs headmaster style with drill inspired alt modes sprta like cyb menasor)
    Crossovers gundam (gundam style g1 characters possibly without alts)
    Crossovers Dr Who (Tardis and Dalek-formers)

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Voltron with each lion having a robot mode that looked like its pilot and still combined into Voltron.

GI Joe endless possibilities here.

3. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Now that is interesting!

Well i shall begin with
    -Transformers Crossovers:Capcom Edition,Mainly Cuz Since Hasbro Made Some Marvel TFS it would Be Cool if they Added Capcom Characthers to the mix of transforming robots,that and it would Give a interesting if it promotes MVSC3 in some way,the first line off course being:Ryu,Jill or Chris,Megaman (Along With Rush) and perhaps Viewtiful Joe (Into His Six Majin Vehicle)

And Offcourse in Before the Transformers Pokemon Crossovers,I Want My GODDAMNED MANYULA CONVOY.

Anyone else checking? Well Alright.

-Red Dwarf Transformers,i know its kinda Farfetched,but hey its kinda funny. heck,who wouldn't love to see a Talky Toaster toy that transforms into a robot with a bowtie.

-Sega Label (Cuz' Lets Face it,Sega did some of games in the Transformers Name,would make sense if Sonic Transformed and Rolled out for once,that and i would love to See a Transforming JSRF Beat that turns into the car he rides in sega superstars racing,though he might end up looking like hotshot with rollerskates.

4. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Forgot about voltron that a beutiful idea grimlock1972

Dbz crossovers with transforming saiyan hair :D 

5. MrSoundmeister

It Better Have a Ginyu Force Combiner also,also you know what would be a nice Crossover? Team Fortress 2. the line will only have a Red and Blue Variants.

The Spy would have A Mask,a Stabby Knife and a Head Sculpt with a Cigar and his mask,would Transform into a sleek Luxury car or something close to a aston martin vehicle.

The Scout would Come with his trusty Baseball bat,a pistol and would transform into a Scooter or a Motorbike.

The Engineer Should Have "Sentrymasters" and would Turn into a Pickup Truck. the Repair kind.

The Sniper would Come with a Sniper Rifle (Off course!) and turns into something fitting for the guy.

The Pyro,will turn into a Flamethrower Tank and the turret turns into his Flamethrower.

Demoman should have a Bottle of "Energon" and A couple of Explosives. Also a Pickup Truck.

The Soldier Turns into a Jeep with a Rocket Launcher and comes with a Removable helmet.

And then Last and Not least the Heavy Weapons Guy Shall turn into a tank of the HEAVY Gatling' Variety and should come with Sasha,who "She" Will be his Targetmaster,and some Boxing Gloves for some good measure.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

oh hoho ho boy

for me its always been transformers dragonball z

the very idea of a cybertronian learning to use their will power thier spark bond with cybertron vector sigma and the allspark/thematrix/ primus and learning to channel the very power of their own life energy in such a way all at once that it literally makes it possible for that person to forcibly evolve upgrade their being through sheer force of ones will, mental concentration and thechanneling of ones own life neergy through their world and also through the lifeforce of their god liek creator

in a manner of speaking think of this as being the transformsers equivalant to a saiyan going all out super saiyan

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Dunno, i guess more tf/marvel crossovers stories (Films or tv show PLZ :p )

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Banned

TF/Megaman

TF/Metal Gear

TF/Halo

TF/Gradius

TF/Metroid

9. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I'm still waiting for my Crossovers Deadpool. Though I am curious as to what DC Crossovers would look like...

10. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Transformers: BEN 10
    Transformers: Teenage Mutate Ninja Turtles
    Transformers: Nintendo
    Transformers: LEGO

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Banned

Ninja Turtles: They've sort of had, normal turtle toys that turn into the anthropomorphic beings they are.

Nintendo: What do you mean?

Lego: Mega Blocks got to it first, man.

12. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    nintendo is an video game company that makes games Like Star fox, Metroid, Legend of zelda and Super mario bros

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Banned

Wow, thank you. I'm a fucking moron. More specifically, what do you mean by Nintendo as for figures that would Transform? We talking characters, vehicles, ect.

14. Wraithier

Wraithier Well-Known Member

Transformers + Mask
    Optimus Prime = Rhino
    Sideswipe = Thunderhawk
    Meteor = Jetfire

I'm sure there are tons of others. They could be like headmasters, with the driver becoming the head.

15. MrSoundmeister

And this is where i come in.

Basicly here's my ideas for Nintendo Crossovers.

-Mario,He will Transform into the Red Fire from Mario Kart Double Dash Or The Monster. will have light up palms for Translucent Flames that can be stored in vehicle mode in his exhaust

-Luigi Should Transform into that Car from Mario kart wii with the wings with the side of the spoiler. should off course have a similar gimmick as mario. only with THUNDER! and should come with a hammer.

-Wario,well that's self-explanatory he should turn into his car (the one that was in Wario Land 4 and Mario Kart Double Dash)

-Yoshi would just have a gimmick similar to those battle chariots from beast machines,only would be designed to be ridden by mario or luigi (or any one else who is deluxe sized.)

-Samus should be a Triple changer,to her ship and her morphball form. that would be a bit tricky.

-Bowser should turn into his many airships,and should light-up "fire breath" should be his action.

-Fox Would Turn Into a Arkwing,and yes,Falco haves to be a retool oh him,the two molds should come with blasters that store under the ship.

16. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Knight Rider KITT as an Autobot, and his evil brother KARR as an Autobot gone bad. Not quite a Decepticon, but not an Autobot.

Then of coarse, there would be Airwolf, a fembot Autobot. I'd love to see one of you fine artists do a concept drawing of what Airwolf would look like as a fembot Autobot.
    But what name would you give her? Would she still be Airwolf, or would that be the helicopters name, but her bot-mode would have a different name? And if so, what would that name be?

17. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Halo!

18. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

TF Crossovers:

Lego
    GI Joe
    Gobots(I prefer Rock Lords)
    Mario
    Disney
    More Marvel guys

I am joking on the following:

My Little Pony
    Thomas & Friends :D :D 

19. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Oh, heck yes! Gimme a Starbug that turns into Cat, a Nova 5 that turns into Kryten, and a Red Dwarf that turns into Rimmer and Lister a la the Millenium Falcon with Scutter Minicons.

What do you get when you cross Red Dwarf with Transformers?

My wallet.

20. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ever since the late '80's, I wanted a TF/Visionaries crossover. Have the TF characters as Visionaries vehicles. A cool mix of magic and machines.

The others would be Famous Cars. A series of Transformers in the form of famous TV or movie cars. KITT, General Lee, BTTF Delorean, Herbie, the 1966 Batmobile...