Dreadwing's role in TFP

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Oberoniss, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    When I heard that he was confirmed for at least 12 episodes, the first words that came to my mind were "New second-in-command!" Think about it- Megatron searches around for Starscream, learns he's gone off on his own and calls in Dreadwing to replace him.

What do you think?

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

If Tony Todd is to be believed, he'll hop from faction to faction, so here are my theories:

1 - A Lockdown-esque character: A bounty hunter with the "Tai Huang Business Method": Loyal only to the highest bidder.

2 - A Jack-Sparrow-esque character: A guy that hops from good to bad and then again and again and again and aaaagaaiin.

3 - Starscream's replacement: A backstabber, maybe mixed with the two above.

4 - Unicron's Herald: He would be the "Shadow [Dreadwing] of the rising threat [Unicron]" mentioned by Optimus in the teaser.

3. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, as per Tony Todd (his voice actor):

Source.

I can see him allying himself with Starscream. Working with him or for him, that remains to be seen.

4. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    -it would be awsome if starscream recruited the combaticons (or at least some) to be apart of his new faction. :D  or, the SEEKERS:) :) :D 
    -or, as stated above, dreadwing is planning on betraying megatron as a herald of unicron and starscream comes back to help megatron with a "nobody betrays/kills megatron but me" attitude. that would make me love tfp even more.

5. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    Maybe like Animated Wreck-Gar in his first appearence. Unsure of what to do.

But I would like to see him fight with Airachnid for second-in-command of the Decepticons.

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    This, this, this and this.

7. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Based on the information we currently have, I'm assuming that Dreadwing will be a Sideways-like character

8. Shockwave1138

Shockwave1138 Multi-changer

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be shocked if he turns out similar to Skyquake, a "sleeper agent" that Starscream awakens to aid him, before he turns out to be More than Meets the Eye. (da da da, du-dun...)

9. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm going with Herald of Unicron. Its been stated he 'plays both sides'. I always interpreted that as him messing with both Autobot and Decepticon. Unicron has always been the third faction, and it would make a lot of sense.