Drawing and design FROM CHINESE ACTOYS.net

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by qiqi226, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice drawing & design for the Menasor,sure hope MP line will have combiners in future.

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Works quite well to make the card hoods the feet. He looks sort of like The GoBot Puzzler though because of that.

Nice Concept.. I think things very similar to this will very likely be made in 2012. - The most likely being the Technobots and Terrocons supposedly.

I think it's a good idea to learn your craft on a non-realistic toy first then move on to something more complex like toys with real life alt modes. like the Aerialbots & Stunticons.

I guess the question to ask though is should modern Stunticons have modern car modes or the 1980's ones ?

And there will always be the possible problem of Ferrari throwing lawyers at you which I suspect might be part of the reason the Stunticons have not been officially reissued already.

It might be quite good if someone just remade all the original toys designs but twice or 2 and a half times the original size. (lots of people really liked that over scale KO Devastator and over scale G2 Bruticus after all).

I don't expect Hasbro or Takara to bother though I think there is to many barriers preventing them from doing it.