Dragonclaw is getting out!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Dragonclaw, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    OK, not completely. but MOST of the way...As Julie and I were looking to move we kept runinng into "I really like this place, but there's no room to display the collection" or "there's no room to STORE the collection". It's gotten to the point where, especially as a business owner I'd rather get out from under some of the expenses of having a new business while allowing us to find a new home we really love...the collection shouldn't be what keeps us from that and in all honesty, just having a collection in storage isn't nearly as enjoyable....Heck I realized yesterday that I still have my toy bags PACKED from Botcon 2009...I haven't even looked at the contents in over a year! so I'm going to be selling like CRAZY in the coming months...so that it's just a dozen or so a week to keep things manageable....I'll be selling some of my PROTOTYPES, UNRELEASED PIECES, GRAILS, you name it...if I don't absolutely have a deep attatchment to it (Like Laser Cycle Jazz) it's gotta GO!!!

Up right NOW>>>

CLEAR GEARS!!!!
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

HOT PINK WASPINATOR (for the record the reserve is $100...if he doesn't sell...well, I really do like this one...)
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

WONDERFEST ARCEE (Reserve is about HALF what the other ones up for grabs are :)  )

LADY ROSES GARAGE KIT

PURPLE TEST SHOT ARMADA SIDESWIPE

BRAZILLIAN "MEDIC" WHITE WINDCHARGER
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180568810264&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

UNIVERSE UNRELEASED DRENCH
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180568796952&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

UNIVERSE UNRELEASED SPACEWARP
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180568789976&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TEST SHOT RED DOWNSHIFT
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180568774118&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TFCC PUNCH / COUNTERPUNCH (reserve is $100)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180568761392&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. Dragonclaw

News Credits:
    Added a bunch of new listings, more TFs as well as GoBots, Star Wars and some misc :) 

3. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Sorry you have to get rid of some stuff man...
    But on the other hand... w00t! :p 

4. Dragonclaw

News Credits:
    Believe it or no I'm not even sad about it. It took me a long time to build, but when I'm not enjoying them as much as I could it means the time is right. And if it allows me to be totally debt free (and with my collection and relatively small debt even after buying the store it really should...after all, the Maximusses, Japanese Cassettes, Diaclones...Japanese pieces.... are all coming :p  ) But they will be posted on Ebay (To give everyone a shot) wont be ended early (Ditto) and will be pretty random since I have HUNDREDS of boxes to go through so I'll be listing as I find stuff and I want to keep toless than 20 auctions going at once...so may want to add me to favorite sellers for the next few months...

5. Dragonclaw

News Credits:
    ist round of auctions is ending today! (Some within a few hours!)

6. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Hmmm, sorry to hear you have to sell most of your collection. Never realized you owned a hobby store in Dublin. My wife and I live quite close.

7. Dragonclaw

News Credits:
    I had actually been thinking seriously about getting out for quite some time...this way it's for all the right reasons. :) 

We bought Comic Ink officially in August :)  I'd love to have another fellow TFWer drop by :)  There's nothing in the area quite like it :D  (Probably the closest ones would be Time Tunnel in SJ or Toy Fusion in Sac...)