Dragon Sludge G1

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Atomatron, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    with this new NYCC reveal i finally took a couple (horrible) pics of my G1 Dragon Sludge, no clue where it came from, but seems like the right moment to post

Attached Files:

2. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Taken from Toyarchive.com: This Sludge is called Prontosaurus and is part of the Prehistory Animal series. This Knock-Off Sludge was produced in mid 1980's. Probably a little after the Dinobots hit store shelves, since I remember these being sold at Toys 'r' Us. Right next to the regular Dinobots. The box itself is sturdy and has some great artwork and layout. The inserts are styrofoam and the piece even has a sticker sheet.

The figure itself can be a considered a new dinosaur! They have taken Sludge, given him a Pterodactyl head and wings and given him spines down his back. The figure is well made, and has a diecast chest. The paint though is yellow, and the plastic is more of a bronze. The figure did come with the regular Takara weapons of a Gun, 3 chrome missiles, missile launcher and a sword.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Hergoss is the European release. There's a yellow Slag, Grimlock with horn and all sorts too. Hergoss also had a lovely Skyfire-coloured VF-1S bootleg as part of its line.

All the best
    Maz