Dragon Ball Z

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ssjkazer, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    First off i have no clue where to post this so i thought this section made more sense then any other

Im thinking of selling my dragon ball z card collection im not sure how much for though ive got so many cards its easier to list the cards i dont have then i do have lol

i have something like

3 7 stars
    32 6 stars
    1000+ 5 stars
    unknowen amount of 1,2,3,

and every single 4 star from the entire series from dbz all the way though to gt

im thinking about selling this set because i have growen detached from them and i wish to buy more transformers

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Score's DBZ/GT game was awesome. If I had more time & interest I'd give you a list of shit that I might want & see if you had it, but your best be would be to start a junkion thread with pics of your rares/ultras/personalities. If that doesn't fly, then check out the following link, which you might wanna do before hand anyways. There used to be a really good database for all of the cards, but its name escapes me at the moment.

- http://www.facebook.com/RetroDBZccg

3. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    thanks

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    No problem broski, and I'll let you know if I find out what that other site was that I was thinking of. With any luck, a certain friend of mine will still have that shit bookmarked. :)