Dr. Wu Ancient Swords Review for Drift Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Benscollectables, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Benscollectables

Benscollectables Decepticon, Supreme Class

Ebay:
  2. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Nice review. They really do look great.

The only reason I have been hesitant to grab these is, like you mentioned, the two short swords. If there were a set of those that were chromed as well, I'd definitely pick these up. I just don't want my Drift to have a chrome long sword and two short swords that don't match.

I do have the replacement sword from Battle Tanker, and the finish of that blade matches well with Drift's two short swords, so I am happy with that.

But if Dr. Wu ever makes a pair of chromed up, collapsable short swords for Drift, and maybe pairs them up with one of these chromed up ancient swords as a three pack, I will be ALL OVER THIS!

3. Benscollectables

Ebay:
    Thanks buddy :)  they really are great and ahow up well on camera, helped by the fact drift is awesome. I think if they were released as a set with the two small blades they would sell like hotcakes. Wu is doing some grest stuff at the moment and getting a good name for him self. Got the partners coming soon and the prime head and matrix sword. Cant wait :) 

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't even know these existed (I saw swords like this on ebay a while ago but I didn't know Dr. Wu did some)

5. Benscollectables

Ebay:
    Yeah they were brought out on the sneaky sneaky

6. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I found these swords for about $7 shipped, so I ordered it. Hope they are as good as they look.