Dr. Phil: Boy Slaps His Mother in the Face

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Tenebrouser, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

At 1:58. Unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4

No way, NO WAY would I put up with that shit if I were a parent. On the other hand, my mother would have slapped my ass to Tokyo were it me that slapped her. Or I'd be dead. One or the other.

**Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I had to share this**

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I saw that on Attack of the Show. What I want to know is how the whole thing ended. Did the mom grow a spine and ground him, or what?

3. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    I...I don't know what to say. I'm speechless at how f'ed up that is.

4. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I'm not sure. I saw this somewhere else and wasn't given a warning about what it was since it was embedded.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Wow. I'm honestly not sure what I think about that. Definitely, the kid should NOT have slapped his Mum, but was anyone listening to what he was saying? From what I saw it looked like the poor little bastard was at his wits' end (something which, I suspect, goes both ways with those 2).

6. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

Yeah...I don't like either of those people.

I mean the kid's probably tired of all of the times his mother enforced her parental privilege (I'll hazard a guess she's worse off camera) and the mom's probably tired of having such a sensitive kid.

Either way this wasn't a fight we should be seeing.

7. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Sounded a lot worse than it really was.

8. Elvin Pena

Elvin Pena <b><font color=red>CyberCon is #1!</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    Had that been me and my mom I would have been slapped 5 seconds into my tirade. Baring physical or sexual abuse (neither of which seemed evident) there is absolutely NO excuse for a child to disrespect their parent that way. I put blame squarely on the parents in this situation. They raised a spoiled brat and they're now reaping what they have sewn.

9. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I'd have slapped her too. It's one thing to punish your kid and spank 'em, but the instant you start beating them, watch your back. You'll turn 'em into a monster. She looks like a total bitch and I'd not want to stay with her either.

Makes you wonder, who was stupid enough to go the distance and father a child with her?

10. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

If that was my kid and he laid a HAND on me, I'd fucking beat the shit out of him. Don't pull that high and mighty shit with me, you fat prick. Someone's been feeding her son all the candy he wants like he's in Willy Wonky.

11. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

lol I'm sorry, the Willy Wonka part got me.

12. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreement, though I can't be sure he wasn't having a skewed perspective on his account of events. Sounds like they have some two-way communication issues (issues like "the dam's not actually stopping the water" issues).

That said, fear the pink-shirt-rage. o_o

13. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Yeah -he was way out of line for doing that, but he didn't sound like the typical "spoiled, over-privileged" type of kid. I haven't seen anything more than that YouTube clip so I don't know, but I suspect that his parents are divorced or something and he has some issues resulting from that.

If I slapped my Mom, she would have killed me. Then my Dad would have resurrected me and then he would have killed me.

14. defstar

defstar Autobot...

This looks a little too "Jerry Springerish" to me...I have a hard time believing this was 100% authentic and not the least bit rehearsed...JMHO...

15. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

They need the Supernanny, she's awesome

or mom should smack that little shit to the moon

16. Elvin Pena

Elvin Pena <b><font color=red>CyberCon is #1!</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    I think it's all a matter of perception. I remember some time ago my wife and I were at a local mall and witnessed some kid having an complete temper tantrum. His mom was at wit’s end and after trying to calm him down multiple times she slapped the little bigger across the face. I thought it was no big deal (and warranted for that matter) but I remember overhearing some lady nearby get all worked up about it and threaten to call the police and claim abuse. My wife and just I rolled our eyes.

While I'm not crazy about punishing a child in that manner in public, as I feel it embarrasses more than it teaches, I think that there's an obvious distinction between spanking and beating. Had that same mother I mentioned before started wailing on her kid over and over again with rage THEN I would have been concerned.

17. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

If that would of been my kid.he would've told me to shut up and he would've caught a slap to the mouth.The min. he slaped his mom,those pants would've been down and his ass would've play catch with a belt.

18. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

If I ever layed a hand on my mother, my old man would KILL ME. I´d probably end up in a hospital in one bed with my balls on a jar next to me.

19. Pembroke

Pembroke Good Skyfire. Good boy!

I remember I once tried to hit my mom when I was really young and was upset about something. I know my Dad got pissed and did something, but my mind has completely blocked. Obviously for good reason... I just remember that I should never do that again. EVER!

20. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    oh websters.....you got another definition to put down for spoiled little brat........

seriously....if i EVER tried to hit my mom....i would be 500000000 feet under ground....plus MORE......man parents these days......too scared to disipline there kids.....good thing i lucked out.....i got the right ammount of disipline....what we need is orginized disipline groups armed with paintball guns and visits schools and teaches little brats....like this...a lesson....kids need disipline....too little they are spoiled rotten brats....too much....and they go emo....we know we do not want emos...or brats...so PUNISH YOUR KIDS.....