Downsizing - A Variety of Sales

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by CyberShadow, Feb 16, 2012.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hi. I am looking to downsize my collection, and that means selling off the pieces that I am less interested in. This is across a variety of lines.

Condition

Unless otherwise noted, all items are loose, but complete (including all missiles, where appropriate) and in excellent condition. I don't even display my figures, and they sit in sealed boxes in the attic away from light, and live in a pet free and smoke free home. Therefore, I would categorise them as mint and loose, however if you have any questions on conditions, please just drop me a note.

Communication

I am a collector. I know what I expect, and I hope to provide the same. I am happy to answer any and all questions and I will answer them honestly and openly.

Pictures

I have a lot of things to go up here, and they will appear gradually. I may not be able to get pictures up right away, but if there is anything that you would specifically like, shoot me a message and I will get a picture uploaded or sent off to you.

Shipping

I am based in the UK, and all items will ship from there. I list prices as the cost of the item, with the shipping cost to UK locations using signed for shipping, in brackets. I base shipping costs on the UK Royal Mail web site, and don't expect to make money off shipping. I charge what shipping costs, usually rounded up to the nearest 50p for materials, etc. As a result of this, I am happy to combine shipping. I will only ship signed for, or - at the buyers request - tracked, although this may cost a little more. I don't ship to Africa, China, Italy.

Payment

I accept PayPal only. This protects both myself and buyer, combined with signed for shipping. I include the PayPal fees in the item cost, so for added protection buyers can put payments through as 'Goods' and be covered for any potential issues in two ways.

Reserves

I will reserve items for up to 24 hours if payment is to be made within this time.

Because of all of the above, I am willing to negotiate on prices a little, but not take a huge hit on final prices. I will also be adding to this list as I manage to go through the large boxes up in the attic.

I have existing feedback:
    - on these boards, with the link in my sig
    - on eBay under the name of CyberSammael (feel free to message me through eBay to verify my account that way)

ITEMS FOR SALE

eBay

Some of my figures are - at various times - on eBay. You can find them here:

I also have an alternative sales thread on FMH, here:

2. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Le bump

3. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Items currently moved to eBay. More stuff coming here soon.

4. CyberShadow

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Listed Generations Kup and RotF Jolt.