Downloadable content for Sonic the Hedgehog?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Smasher, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    So, get this.
    Go to the Marketplace with your 360 and you will see there is DLC for Sonic the Hedgehog.
    For 100 points each, you can unlock an “extra hard” setting for Sonic, Shadow and Silver.

Extra Hard?
    That’s what I want on this glitch filled game, an extra hard setting.
    What is more difficult about the levels?
    Does the camera always show you the wrong angle instead of showing you the wrong angle half the time?
    Maybe the video output is disabled entirely in the extra hard setting.
    Maybe certain buttons on the controller are disabled.

If Sega wants my money for DLC on this game, maybe they could come up with a patch to fix the nausea inducing camera, the springboards that don’t spring you half the time, and the portions of the game where you just fall through the floor.

Anyone plan on downloading that “content”?

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

I plan on getting the Rainbow Six VEGAS DLC just announced, and the next TDU pack at the end of the month, but Sonic, no. Extra Hard mode something like that jsut seems stupid to get, for any game.

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    And you have to pay for it?
    Plus, I promise this DLC actually downloads nothing -it just opens the mode on the DVD.

I just can't believe Sega would expect anyone would pay for a "hard mode" for a game where it is difficult to just walk across the street.

4. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

There are plenty of peoepl out there with to much money and no idea what to do it with. Plus if Sega wanted they could add extra Achievements to be made with the DLC to hit the new 1250 limit. 100 MS points for 250 more Gamerscore is better than a Arcade title.