Doubledealer

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by artiepants, Nov 27, 2006.

1. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    purchased eHobby Tigertracks from Doubledealer, got a great deal, arrived fast and well-packed ~ highly reccomended!!!

2. Cloudraker

Cloudraker on auto-pilot

I got two SL exclusives from him for a decent price, shipped to me in good form and in a timely manner. Very, Very well done! Thanks Lad!

3. Kid Canada

Kid Canada Well-Known Member

Doubledealers professionalism and attention to detail is very poor. My order took 1 month to ship and was sent in 2 separate boxes. The 5 carded Star Wars figures were sent in a 9’ x 3.5” x 12’ box with no packing material (not that any would go in a box this small) and arrived in very poor condition. He offered me a discount for the problem with the carded stuff which I accepted.

The second problem was an incomplete item that was sold as complete. He was notified of the problem and 1 month later he has done nothing to rectify the situation. Repeated attempts to contact using the sale thread and PM have done nothing to solve the problem. His communication skills are very lacking and although he comes to the boards every day he does not communicate with me to solve the problem.

Yes, I did get most of my stuff (a month after we agreed on it and it was SUPPOSE to be sent) but the little things like poor packaging, missing part and NO communication have left a stain on this transaction. All I can say is buyer beware.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First time I bought anything off the Junkion Exchange, Very happy with Doubledealer. Recommended seller!

5. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I received a Micron figure (Green Sparkplug) from Doubledealer at a great price.

Thanks a lot!

MIKE
    engledogg

6. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is probably moot since he's seemed to have disappeared as far as these boards are concerned, but I'll do it anyway.

Paid for an order 12/7/06 and never received any sort of shipping confirmation much less my stuff. Communication after I paid was spotty at best (though he contacted me numerous times before to make sure I was going to buy, he even went so far as to run me down on AIM randomly). I got one PM a few days after Christmas apologizing for the delay and claiming that he'd ship soon, citing financial problems but nothing after that.

7. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Well, suffice it to say, Doubledealer truly lives up to his name. As of 12/8/06, I was notified that my items would be sent. Yet 3 weeks later, I did not receive anything (4 BW items) and again, was promised to have the items shipped out as of 12/29/06.

Since that time, after MANY pms and emails, Doubledealer has not replied to any of my questions regarding the items. And he has been recently on the board as of 01-29-2007 at 06:31 PM, so I really can't see how ignoring pms is going to solve the problem---unless of course, the idea was to believe that I would forget and hence pocket an easy $30 money order. Personally, I can understand when people get into situations where you may be late or forgot to ship, but Doubledealer's inaction has demonstrated his ATROCIOUS LACK OF COURTESY, HONESTY, PROFESSIONALISM, AND RELIABILITY---qualities that make him a very poor person to do business with.

In summary, BUYER BEWARE.