Double Your Action Giveaway question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sideswipe1954, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I decided to mail in this promotion since with our wedding coming up, and we will have about 7-10 boys at the wedding, I figure so they are not left out, I can use the figures I get from this as little gifts for them during the reception.

My question is, I was reading the "Terms and Conditions" and it says for every $25, get 3 deluxe figures. Use a separate order form if you qualify for more than one 3 figure set.

The bolded part is where my question comes from. If I have a TRU receipt with $60 worth of Transformers on it, do I send in 2 forms with that receipt since I should be eligible for 2 sets of 3 figures?

And does this count for the new Generations and HFTD and PCC figures?

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    One receipt per giveaway.You may need to return stuff and rebuy it.

And it only works for movie toys.

3. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I read somewhere that you can use two forms with one receipt,as long as the total comes out to at least $25 for each form.So if you have $60 worth you should be able to send in two forms with the one receipt.

4. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That is what I interpret what the terms and conditions say too. I also thought I read somewhere that Generations figures were eligible for the promotion, though you would be getting ROTF figures back but I could not find that thread

I signed up for Hasbro's Customer Service thingee, so I could pose that question to them before I mail in the form