Double XP? Double Frustration!! thanks for nothing - PC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Kranix, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Kranix

Kranix Banned

i love the double xp, and how i play a match to earn it and to get disconnected at the end for one various networking issue or another and get nothing. WTF?!?!?! i am on a solid 105mbps connection, there is no reason for this. 4 out of 5 matches i get disconnected, this is totally ludicrous. i hope high moon and activision read these things, because this sucks.

i think since i completed the campaign, i am done with this game, i cant bare anymore of this so called multiplayer. yes it great when it works, but it works less then ever now. they used the great unreal engine, yet discarded all of its major benefits, touche.

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    I just came off an Epic hour long conquest run, had zero problems (for once).
    We need the XP patch & host migration would be nice to combat all the "ragequiter" hosts.

3. Kranix

Kranix Banned

yes this is another problem, i so totally agree. but i think the patch should incorporate that if you quit in a rage of sucking and losing you should not only not get xp, but lose xp previously earned 2x what you may have gained. punishment for ruining the fun of others.