Double Dragon Xbox Live players wanted...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by flywheels, Sep 7, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Alright, I downloaded DD last night and I started a 2 player co-opperative game on-line and all went well for about 1 minute. The other guy playing w/ me starting to just wail on me instead.

I'm new at on-line gaming...is this normal? Running into people who want to waste your time and ruin your gaming experience? I hope this isn't the norm as I'm trying to justify a Gold membership to both myself and my wife!

That said, if anyone wants some good ol fashioned arcade fun - I'm always willing for a co-op game. Just send me a request, my gamertag is DuoconFlywheels.

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say it's the norm, unfortunately though I wouldn't say it is unusual either. There are a lot of jerks out there.

3. kasper0v

kasper0v Well-Known Member

that was me--I was punishing you for playing a crappy, outdated game that has aged very badly. Since I couldn't beat you senseless in real life, I just had my red avatar wail on your blue one.

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That's funny, since to do so you would have had to download the same outdated crappy game and pay $5 for it.

[​IMG]

5. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think it's crappy...though I find the original arcade version to still be far superior than any port I've played (although the DD Advance on the GBA was quite good). Sure, the game has aged and it isn't quite what it used to be, but I still find it entertaining from time to time.