Double Agent = Shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Omega Charge, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    How obvious a choice is it that the "double agent" mentioned by Megatron in Mission Accomplished is Shockwave? It's already revealed he's going to be in the series.

The debate is probably the term "double agent" Maybe he worked/works for the Elite Guard but is secretly loyal to Megatron. It sounds very sensible to me.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well some dude that knew stuff about Shockwave said he was like "Sideways" so it's probably him.

3. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ;) 

4. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Punch CounterPunch LOL!

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OH yeah it was you!

btw mroe shockwave info plz, a/s/l

6. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    I was wondering the same thing... ESPECIALLY in light of a Space Bridge technician being mentioned in the Animated panel.

I mean, that literally SCREAMS Shockwave as it's a total G1 cartoon throwback and fits within his traditional character as a scientist with a BFG altmode.

7. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I think it's Swindle who is also the traitor that BB and BH track down in the Boot Camp ep

8. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    To be honest, rereading that description...

It says ESCAPED Autobot traitor.

That implies that he's already been found out by the Autobots. And was probably incarcerated. In fact, it's possible that Bumblebee had a role in finding out he was a traitor.

Odds are that if Shockwave is indeed a traitor, he would be FAR too careful to not tip his lone hand. If anything, I could see the 'cons getting involved in that story as they want to kill the traitor before he can finger Shockwave.

9. omega ranger

omega ranger Well-Known Member

It would be so cool, if Shockwave was the traitor. It would be like a "Before and After" thing like Blackarchania (sp?), it would be like Shockwave joined the Decepticons logically to pursue like a scientific experiment or something, and he just went into boot camp for like a bit and then fulfill his job, or whatever, but he's discovered, and he is injured (like Darth Vader), and Megatron takes him under his wing and rebuilds him into an evil, logical-driven machine, a Decepticon scientist and tactician, with the ultimate logic- Autobots must be destroyed. So like Vader, Anakin was injured, rebuilt, and then completely driven into the dark side, same w/ Shockwave.

Cool twist on Shockwave...