DOTM Wreckers, All 3 or 2 and a repaint like last time?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    For what we know about a transformer toys from the movie we only get afew of a certain team with uncreative repaints. (Who ever invented repaints anyway?) We know from the last movie the Arcee trio, They kept saying there were going to be all 3 and they would combine, but all we got were 2 bikes, 1 uncreative repaint and they lied about combining.

Now lets worry about the Nascar Wrecker trio. We already know there is going to be 1. I can imagine them making the second. But what about the third. We've got green, red or blue, one of them will be made, but the last one might not happen or it might be a repaint. What do you think?

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    The Target Car might be a Target-exclusive repaint.

3. JS_Prime

JS_Prime Unamused

Knowing Hasbro, we are most likely going to see one of the Wreckers as a repaint. After all, Hasbro needs to make its profit on the molds.

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I'd imagine it'd depend largely on how many characters are in the movie, and how important their roles are. RotF had loads of bots, many (like the Constructicons and Arcees) either got canned or incredibly short appearances.
    Granted, the first movie had a small cast and Frenzy played a large part yet only got a FAB(?) toy.

Having huge Target logos may also play a part, assuming of course Hasbro doesn't genericfy them for wider release.

EDIT: I kinda doubt the 3rd Wrecker would be a repaint if he had a unique design from the other two. Elita-1 had the same basic head design "motormaid" body...

5. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    depends on their designs.. if they are all mostly the same, we may end up with nothing but repaints for them..

6. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man I was thinking something like this earlier but now talking about it is getting me even more worried:( 

7. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'm just gonna hate having to find the red one when it comes out, repaint or not, since it'll probably be a Target exclusive and I don't have a Target within 50 miles of me.