Heavy/Scratch: DOTM Weaponized Roadbuster WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by onsky888, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    O ok haha now i got u. 2 sets of rockets. Thats cool bt check this out nd i kid you not, i took apart a Topspin for parts for my Roadbuster. I found a way nd attached Tp's rocket arm holders nd modified them for Rb's rocket launchers. If i could post pix i would cuz its worked out pretty good. Nex im working on the front end, again Tp's hood modified. I even saved his headlights nd attached them to the hood th look like Rb. Iv done his Rb's arms nd after the front end ill work the tail end which i hav n idea for. Iv used Topspin for kitbash nd 1 of Bees first weapons. The one that the barrel opened backwards to reveal a blue blade. Im using the barrel for the turbine thing in the back of Rb. : )

2. onsky888

onsky888 Well-Known Member

i've thought of that too, but there's this mystery going on here in our country, all the deluxes seem to have disappeared in malls, ehehe! topspin is also hard to find nowadays and adding the fact that I live in a province doesn't help, most custom deluxe RB's use TP for kitbash, post some pics of your custom, i'd love to see the launchers! :) 

3. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aw bro believe me i want to post pix bt i dnt kno how. If i could i would. I would like to show my take on weaponized roadbuster.

4. onsky888

imageshack.us, make an account and upload your pix here

5. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Great job

6. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok cool ill try that

7. Rodimeister0088

Rodimeister0088 Prime

its getting there man keep it up :)  very clean. I had to paint the "88"s with a brush on robot mode cuz i didnt have decals or stickers but it should be super easy for u if u use decals. Itll make it simple to paint the car apps unlike mine which was a nightmare (especially the chevy symbol i manually painted in the front). I posted more updated pictures to the thread everyone has been commenting on lately (the Ver 1.0 thread of my roadbuster) so i hope those pics can be of use to you if you have any thoughts on more props.

8. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would a tutorial be too much to ask for??? or can you give me directions to make that BEAST you have upthere???? Thanks

9. onsky888

keep us posted on your project bro!

been busy lately so i can't face roadbuster yet, i don't have a source for decals here in our place but my friend already gave me a template, gonna print them either on sticker sheets or vinyl stickers whichever is gonna be compatible with my printer

i'm still thinking on how to put a joint on the gatling gun up front which you pointed out is one hell of pain in the behind, the whole bumper is currently removable/reversible for transformation purposes

just follow either this thread or Rodimeister0088's thread, if you have questions then we'll gladly answer it for you :) 

10. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    and here we have the masters grade! the mods are top notch, and i don't understand how the chestpanels work in altmode or if it is just a partswap, but it's irrelevant, this is simply genious!

11. onsky888

honestly speaking, I totally forgot about that chest piece in bot mode! so I had to get another one for show, i'm still thinking of sticking it there or just mode plastic sheetes for the chest piece, hope I find the time, since I bashed a 2nd figure, my mind just freaked out and used all the rocket launchers :) 

12. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I might have missed something... Why 2x figures were used? Was it for the mechtech weapon? Thanks.

13. onsky888

1 set headlights for the chest piece, 1 set headlights for the hood mod, 1 set of rocket launchers for the alt mode, then another set for the bot mode :) 

14. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I thin those flat panels on his thighs are coloured white or green on the Movie.

15. onsky888

thank you sir, i'll keep that in mind when i start painting him :)