DOTM Walmart Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime w/Comettor

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, May 10, 2011.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I really like this version of voyager Prime. Apparently I'm also one of the few who likes the stars and the moon windshield.

Has anyone out there been lucky enough to find this figure yet? Do you have any pics?

Please post pics of this figure in this thread. This version of Voyager Prime is one of the few DOTM figures that I'm looking forward to.

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Kablammo.

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I didn't even buy Battle Blades Prime, but I'm surprisingly with you on this. I really like the look of this guy and am excited to buy him. Comettor is a great bonus too.

4. OCProwl

OCProwl Electrobot

News Credits:
    Saw this today at my local Walmart. Didn't buy it but I'm thinking I'll go back and pick it up. They had a lot (at least a dozen) so not too worried about availability.

It was $17.77 which is (1) cheaper than even the DOTM Voyagers at WM, and (2) pretty good deal for a Voyager + Deluxe. Dunno what stopped me today...

5. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    I wish Hasbro made the Moon and stars stuff optional decals that could be applied or not applied because other than that Prime looks good.

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    The price. The mold. The extra. The alluring silvery box.

My wallet has no chance.

7. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i will buy comettor off anyone that does not want him..don't want him and i have little faith that the walmarts in Tucson will stock their exclusives conistantly...

8. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    I like the stars on the windows, but not on the paint, thats the main thing keeping me from picking him up. If I pick up a new voyager prime, it'll probably be the new one though, it looks goofy to me, but I'd like to fidget with the new transformation.

9. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I wonder why there is so much hate for the stars and moon on this version of Prime??

I think they're pretty cool.

10. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like it. The first version of this mold was pretty underpainted. The stars and the moon are certainly different, but that's not bad IMO.

11. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    I've made several trips to Walmart this week looking for him, but so far, all they have put out are Deluxes and Cyberverse figures. :(  I really want this pack because I don't have Battle Blades OP and I really want a good-looking voyager Optimus.

Does anyone know if all Walmarts will be getting this pack or only certain ones?

12. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I made my first DOTM hunt today, and I didn't find this pack either. I found almost everything I wanted in a single store (didn't find Barricade, as they didn't seem to have any Wave 2 deluxes. And they only had one each of Shockwave and Skyhammer, so not much of anything else Wave 2 either), but ironically, the one thing I didn't find at Wal-mart was a Wal-mart exclusive :p 

13. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Well, since mine hasn't put out the other voyagers yet, I guess there's still hope. :rolleyes: 

14. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Cutie Mark Prime is a must buy for me. I'm going to pick him up as soon as I find it.

15. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really like the deco myself. Not that I fancy stars and the moon, but I appreciate they did something different with this version of Prime. I think he has metallic paint as well? I'm a sucker for that.

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    My Wal-Mart has not stocked it yet, nor the Cyberverse 3-pack with Rodimus, which my daughter will have a heart attack over...

17. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

Went pallet diving the other night and the only Voyagers my WM had to be unpacked were tons of these. I didn't realize it was the BB Prime, though since I already have two of those, I'm probably going to pass on this one.

18. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone is looking for this, My Walmart has tons of them for $17.77. If you need one, I can pick one up for you at my cast plus shipping.

19. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

I was really lookin forward to getting this set and now that I have it the prime that they give you is very, very much like a knock off. Weak in robot mode, poor fit in alt mode. I will admit that I do like the paint apps (what little there are)....very 4th of July-ish !!! havn't messed with comettor yet, however his alt mode is extremely solid. I have to say, I love the colors on him!!! His alt mode does remind me of the moon rover!!

20. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    my dad found him in USA and he returned today and gave it to me, I LVOE THE TOYS