Customs: DotM Voyager Shockwave: Fixable?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, May 27, 2011.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/408835-not-happy-dotm-shockwave.html

Hey guys, I thought I'd bring this to your attention here, as this seems to be a running problem. Of course, there are the systems in place to try to take care of this (returns, Hasbro Customer service, etc.), but what do you guys think about this? Have you encountered this yet? If so, have you attempted to fix this? Tutorial :) D)?

I still have yet to purchase any DotM figures, so I really can't speak much about this issue. I figured you guys would have much more to contribute about this than me :)  Thanks, gang :cool: 

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    MAN, i can't bring myself to buy that figure either.....but this sounds like something was put on wrong at the factory...

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yep, I've been holding out on DotM in general for quite a few reasons (e.g., Leader Shocky, purdy pleez?; Tuner Mudflap teaches me lessons!, etc.), too. Yeah, it does seem like this this is the case.

I did think that a discussion of an actual fix would be useful and fun for anyone who's attempted it, even though it's a "new" figure.