DOTM Video Game Discussion (pre-release)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Primal Sabbath, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So I don't know if anyone else out there is as excited for the DOTM video game as I am and with just over 29 hours left until we can get our hands on it, I think it deserves a little more attention than what it's been getting... Be that every time I get on WFC my heart pretty much breaks at the lack of people on it. Which I have it for 360... So more people may or may not be on PS3, I'm not too sure. On to the good stuff:

Be that the DOTM game is a prequel to the movie, how does everyone think the campaign will work out? I personally think that it'll be fantastic due to WFC being a prequel and the High Moon team doing such a fantastic job in terms of story, gameplay, and all around look and feel of the game.
    And how many people are going to be getting it at midnight on the day of it's release? Because after I run through the campaign the first time I'm wanting to actually find a decent MP match with a decent amount of people!

With that being said... What all is everyone looking forward to with the DOTM game? And what are the expectations?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I expect different campains, with different endings.

And more characters then there was shown to be playable. (I'm dying to play as Jolt, Arcee, Long Haul, or Crankcase.)

3. Primal Sabbath

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, we haven't really any detailed news or screenshots of the actual game, just the teaser and very few minor details... And a small snippet of the beginning of the autobot story (assuming they're split like WFC) I'm hoping for more customability with multiplayer in terms of cosmetics, abilities, and class creations as well as chasis specific special abilities/unique weapons and hopefully more color choices if we're able to custom color our MP characters. And being able to have more choice of class of transformers would be nice too.. Not just scientist, scout, leader, & soldier... Apparently they've been working on this game since after E3 of last year.

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I accualy hope HighMoon makes a Prime video Game.

Wow. I can picture it now....

5. Primal Sabbath

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Lol I know right... HighMoon should be the permanent Transformers videogame developer. They, so far have done a fantastic job... Let's hope the DOTM game keeps going strong lol