DOTM Speed Stars Bios and Tech Specs

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by cleazer, Jul 15, 2011.

1. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    I know there's another thread about these, but I just looked at the Resource section on this website, and I see a lot of the DOTM SpeedStars are missing their bio information.

MODS and SITE BOSSES: please feel free to merge this thread with the other one, or just flat out lock it, after the right folks have seen this info and added it where needed.

BUMBLEBEE (Trans Scan series #1 of 3)

Bio
    The first step for any new arrival on Earth is to scan an alternate mode. BUMBLEBEE is no exception, and since his mission is to blend in, his choice of vehicle mode is very important. He may be required to hide, but that doesn't mean he can't look good doing it.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 6
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 6
    Armor - 5

MIRAGE (Trans Scan series #2 of 3)

Bio
    MIRAGE is obsessed with keeping a low profile. He loves to have a flashy vehicle mode, but he tries to keep the colors subdued so he can fade into the background. His trademark ability to turn invisible, combined with his incredible speed, make him very hard to spot, and even harder to catch.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 9
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 4
    Armor - 3

CRUMPLEZONE (Trans Scan series #3 of 3)

Bio
    When CRUMPLEZONE was choosing his Earth mode, he decided on a model that balanced speed with the ability to withstand high-speed collisions. His newest scan lets him dodge enemy fire, while getting close enough to engage in his trademark, battle-opening full bore ram.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 8
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 10
    Armor - 9

OPTIMUS PRIME (Beast Machines series #1 of 3)

Bio
    Leading-edge biotech has infused the most powerful warriors among the AUTOBOTS with incredible new abilities. The first to undergo this process was OPTIMUS PRIME, who now wields the power of the world’s ancient, legendary dragons in addition to his robotic abilities.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 7
    Horsepower - 10
    Ramming Power - 10
    Armor - 10

BUMBLEBEE (Beast Machines series #2 of 3)

Bio
    His mechanical body infused with the genetic code of his namesake, BUMBLEBEE finds his weapons charged with a powerful mecha-toxin. Now, a single shot from his boosted plasma cannon can quickly disable even the toughest DECEPTICON warrior.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 6
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 6
    Armor - 5

OPTIMUS PRIME (Stealth Force series #1 of 5)

Bio
    Few sights are as terrifying to the DECEPTICONS as a fully armed OPTIMUS PRIME, racing toward them with his weapons charged. With his cannons hot and his engines roaring, he crashes into enemy formations, destroying every DECEPTICON that gets in his way.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 7
    Horsepower - 10
    Ramming Power - 10
    Armor - 10

AUTOBOT TOPSPIN (Stealth Force series #3 of 5)

Bio
    When a mission is dangerous and difficult, AUTOBOT TOPSPIN is the first to volunteer. Charging headfirst into a no-win situation is when he feels most alive. It's evidence of his skill that he almost always comes back from an impossible mission with a smile on his face and a piece of DECEPTICON armor as a trophy.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 8
    Horsepower - 9
    Ramming Power - 8
    Armor - 10

CRUMPLEZONE (Night Attack series #2 of 3)

Bio
    CRUMPLEZONE loves a good, old-fashioned nighttime sneak attack. If he can get in close before the AUTOBOTS know he's there, he can often smash a few of them up before they even know they're under attack.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 8
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 10
    Armor - 9

BUMBLEBEE (Night Attack series #3 of 3)

Bio
    As a spy, BUMBLEBEE is most comfortable operating under the cover of night. He doesn't mind daytime fights, but he prefers to remain silent and hidden - sneaking up on his opponents and striking without being seen.

Vehicle Data
    Max Speed - 6
    Horsepower - 8
    Ramming Power - 6
    Armor - 5

2. cleazer

News Credits:
    I think the best ones are the Trans Scan Mirage, Stealth Force Optimus, and Stealth Force Topspin. (Though I'll admit, the first two sentences in the Mirage bio don't seem to mesh logically.)

I love how the Decepticons are terrified of Optimus the Destroyer.

And its great to know that Mirage can indeed turn invisible!!!

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Great stuff! I'll get this added on my return from work tonight.

4. cleazer

News Credits:
    Glad I could help!