DOTM Space-Bridge Scenes Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RebelMan, May 2, 2011.

1. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    remember these things from Chicago \/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

they were even hauled to Washington, DC for use during filming as well.

the main theory on them from this board is they earth-tech based around certain cybertron tech knowledge in order for the U.S. to know when TFs are around, basically TF Radar/Sensors.

i was just watching the new trailer again & during the shot from the Lincoln Memorial looking across the reflecting pool toward the Washington Monument it looks to me like the Decepticons, maybe Soundwave, possibly back-hack the signal from 4 of the pictured above placed in front of the Lincoln Memorial in order to finish creating a space-bridge link so Shockwave's Fleet can begin the invasion of Earth.

also, it seems to me from the trailer that the space-bridge on the moon scene/activating decepticon protoforms, drone ships, & troop ships may only connect to the one we see in Washington, DC at the Lincoln Memorial & the one the Decepticons are creating in Chicago through use of the building is to connect to Cybertron/opens a portal above Earth leading to Cybertron. cause if you watch closely in the scenes shown of the Chicago invasion a fair amount of those Decepticon Drone Ships & Troop Ships have made a defensive perimeter in the airspace above Chicago with atleast 4 or 5 Troop Ships guarding the space-bridge building in the defensive perimeter before it is activated/during it's activation. Chicago basically equals Shockwave's/Decepticons Beachhead in order to take Earth cause of whatever gives that building the ability to be used in order to create such a powerful space-bridge to Cybertron.

my theory also kinda has some ground since we see the Decepticon Drone Ships & Troop Ships coming into Chicago in the early morning hours over the water, possibly from Washington, DC, since when we see the space-bridge open in Washington, DC it is opened at night; pics below related

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thoughts & comments on said theory

2. dragonboy

dragonboy Banned

Shockwave must have build a space bridge on the moon anywhere I think your theory is true.

3. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Or the Space Bridge McGuffin is on the Ark hence "a grave mistake" not telling the Autobots about it.

4. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    And the space bridge has the technology that allows Decepticons to transport anywhere, instead of building more space bridges.