Dotm server down!?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Austinpowers4, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Austinpowers4

Austinpowers4 Active Member

Just got the game yesterday in Australia, and both today and yesterday when I try to enter multiplayer mode it says the server is down.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is it just the Aussies? I noted someone else in another thread complaining about this too?

I just wanna play with Mirage round the world :( 

2. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Did you let it sit for a while with out exiting out? Sometimes when you sign into the network it takes a while to load the online stuff.

3. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I get the same message and yes I tried the sign in out trick. WFC had the same bug this is freakin ridiculous from HMS.

4. Austinpowers4

Austinpowers4 Active Member

Yes WFC was doing the exact same thing two days ago? It's a joke - I might send them an email!!

5. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Ok I FINALLY figured out how to get online. I said before the sign in/sign out trick doesn't work in this... well it does sorta...

What you gotta do is sign out of PSN, then click on MP and it will prompt you to sign into PSN, do that and you should be able to connect. But it is very important you wait for the prompt to sign in from the game, don't just sign in/out using your XMB like in WFC. If it doesn't work first time try it a couple more times it should work.

6. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Your're a genuis. :)