Minor/Repaint: DOTM Roadbuster weapons mode. WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack97, Jul 9, 2011.

1. wheeljack97

wheeljack97 Well-Known Member

im bugged that roadbuster isnt in his weaponized mode. i sorta wanna make one for him. the pics attached are pretty much parts sitting there for now. they arent attached yet. i have yet to decide whether or not to do this. the rocket thingy will not be on top of the spoiler, it will be attached under the spoiler. and the headlight parts will sit lower as i will be cuttin some holes for them to fit. and ill be putting some clip system joints near the rear window to clip the missle pods. still on the fence about starting this project. i still have to find an engine, parts for the doors, rear and i have to do alot of shving and cutting and not to mention glueing and painting. i might do this if i have time. for now its still a wip.

Attached Files:

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Sweet! looks miles better.

3. Mirage775

Mirage775 Autobot

Ebay:
    Yeah, I was pissed too that they didn't make him more like Top Spin... I found the Human Alliance Roadbuster yesterday and thought about buying that and customizing it to look like Leadfoot? I was also pissed that they didn't make a Leadfoot...

4. wheeljack97

wheeljack97 Well-Known Member

thanks. Hope they make a weaponized deluxe leadfoot. If they do then this will be my weaponized roadbuster(its nt finished of course) ;)  gettin the human alliance ones is kinda expensive..