DOTM question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hellscream15, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

So let me get this straight, they arent gonna release soundwave, wheeljack , and mirage here in the states?!?!? WTF?!? Is this true?!?!

2. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's true.

The Mirage part isn't true though, as there is not Mirage (besides the Prime Cyberverse one).

3. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

FUCK!!!
    So i have to order online?
    If so, what site is most reliable and cheapest?

4. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Can someone please answer?!?

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    The US will not get as carded Deluxes these movie toys (deep breath) - but Asia did or will ;

Grey Soundwave, Que/'Wheeljack', Vortex, Leadfoot, Version 1 Airraid, DOTM Arcee (opaque), Sidearm Sideswipe with no flames, Blue Soundwave car, White DOTM Ratchet, White DOTM Wheeljack, and several others. Not to mention no Striker Optimus Prime & Wingblade Optimus, Year of the Dragon Optimus Prime or DOTM Optimus Prime Voyager with Trailer for the bigger sizes either.

Deluxe Evac might come out "Maybe" as a ride store exclusive when the ride opens in America. If the ride people was crafty they'd order a shed load of Takara Trilogy Deluxes and sell them too.

There isn't any sign of Mirage/Dino ever having been made - I expect it's all Ferrari's fault such things usually are Ferrari's fault as they are a corporately adolescent company when it comes to handling license agreements. They might try to sneak something out later with a not-a-ferrari alt mode or try to negotiate for the alt mode likeness for the 4th movie line - but supposedly Mattel and the Hotwheels license are also blocking this. Which is also why Sideswipe has no roof now he had to be altered for licensing reasons.

Did Hasbro specifically say Asia (i.e Singapore & co) or did they say Takara - as Asia seems more likely to me as Takara have moved on now and have already had some of those molds - Singapore etc..would only have them as imports. so in my view I'd guess Hasbro are referring to an Asian market release that is not Japan. so the ones that have already come out would need to be Takara purchases and the blue Soundwave/white Wheeljack might need to come from elsewhere.

Somewhere like Robotkingdom probably has or will of had both though... but you might not be able to order a blue Soundwave from HLJ for example.

6. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Dear hasbro,
    [​IMG]

7. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Please just tell me what i site i can order them for the cheapest price but still a reliable site please!

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Robot Kingdom might have them, HLJ might have them.

Maybe TFSource or BBTS will try to get some.

Worst comes to worst, you'll have to try your luck on eBay.

9. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, these places will probably get some of the movie Trilogy line (which appears to just be half assed repaints so far).

The originals of these toys now may be ebay only as Takara did them all quite some time ago and in many cases these places have already sold out.

Also ebay prices may increase soon as people realize the US release REALLY isn't happening (up to this point there's been a whole lot of desperate reasoning as to why it couldn't be as bad as it was looking- today seems to have been the end of that).

EDIT: Of course you should check each of these stores before doing ebay. I know BBTS is out of everything (or was last time I looked), but they're often the first to sell out. Somebody might still have something.

10. Stockade187

Stockade187 Decepticon Junkie

All I've seen is was Vortex & a different mold of airaid. Both $50 each

11. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

If you're looking at HA Soundwave, eBay is the cheapest, for now. That probably won't last for long tho.