DOTM preorders on Amazon

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by 420bot, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 420bot

420bot ******

Thats right amazon has preorders for figs. bbts and hts havent even listed yet.

Me: "Dark of the moon pre orders now on amazon....can I plez get a news credit now?"

TFW: "No b/c you have 420 in your name you stupid jerkface!"

Me: "D'oh!"

Amazon.com: dark of the moon: Toys & Games

Now wait until these all say sold out in a few hours, since Amazon will deliver you this stuff on May 16th if you choose the right shipping methods.

Mechtech S Prime and Megatron are at the bottom of the page.

2. 420bot

420bot ******

3. JTKranix

JTKranix Decepticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In for 2 S Primes. <3 Amazon Prime and no sales tax!

4. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    F yeah. Gonna preorder what I can from there. Being a prime member they will show up on my door on the 16th. Our tax is so high here that I will be paying the same price basically.

5. 420bot

420bot ******

How the heck is being able to order voyager megatron/ leader S. Prime from a safe official site not news............whatever TFW2005.

I know this will be news on the front page later today and somebody else will get the news credit..............
    well I'm glad I could help a few peps get some dotm toys that I haven't seen for preorder on sites like bbts.

But if hts puts up mostly crumy dotm preorders (no good mech techs) its headline news, lol.

6. 420bot

420bot ******

Exactly, but according to the (forbidden from saying) on here preorders for hts and bbts that wont even arrive until after the 16th (and dont even have cool figs like SP up yet) are clearly far more important.

7. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't understand the "420" thing...

8. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    It's the amount of posts he's done on the boards here...

9. 420bot

420bot ******

robowarrior and thundershot you guys make me smile, for real know you made a difference today in some small way.

Anyway my opening line is a pre-response joke about getting shot down, its a take on the fact that apparently some people on here are very anti-420 just like in the real world I guess.
    I figured a mod would delete my post or move it instantly and they did, even though I was told news goes in the news section, oh well I guess official SP leader preorders are just stupid non-news.

I'm really shocked that this hasn't been blown up yet.

10. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So was he planning on not posting after 420 when he made a acount?

11. 420bot

420bot ******

hey xion14 I always have wondered where those girls in your sig are from?

LOL, you guys got me rolling on the floor, so I guess I'm 483bot now and I love it.

12. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I don't think the first wave will be hard to find. This is the shelf warming wave.

13. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh my god, will you please just stop? News credits mean nothing!* Seriously, you aren't a martyr so please, get of the cross, build a bridge and get over it. Every single time a new store post figures for preorder isn't news. Hasbro Toy Store got attention because it was the first bit of news. BBTS got attention because, hey, they're a sponsor AND it lead to the first peak at HA Roadbuster. You don't see news posts saying "Target had toys" then "Walmart has toys" then "Toys R Us has toys".

But lets say it is your name, let's say there is some big conspiracy against just you because you chose to put a drug culture reference in your user name on a site dedicated to action figures. Can you see how MAYBE the mods might not want to plaster "420" all over their front page? And, if that really is the case, it is your OWN DAMN FAULT! It isn't like you came here and was given some random user name. You came to a site that caters to kids just as much as to adult collectors.

*Yes, I have a news credit, by pure luck. An artist I follow updated his blog announcing that he was the character designer for TF Prime. I shared that with people here on TFW and, to my surprise, I saw it on the front page with a news credit! Neat! But it doesn't mean anything other than something I decided to share got put on the front page.

14. 420bot

420bot ******

Hey g you don't know me and ALL the different times this has happened, so just chil buddy I don't care about the credit I care about my principals.

Besides I'll argue about what a real drug really is, and what a non-processed flower actually is all day.
    And besides technically your flaming me now....lol flaming.

I love Portland it's all roses and sun shine there.

And for the records I love most of the mods on here, very level headed nice people.

Now to put out this fire.............

Anyway Rogzilla I love you, your a G, go outside and play Portlands beautiful when it aint raining.

15. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is getting locked isn't it?

16. 420bot

420bot ******

I dunno I'll just say I love everyone on here and when it gets locked I can say it was for loving everyone and it will sorta be true in a strange way.

Anyway xion14 about my question, who are they?

I still think it is news that you can order an Leader SP from a huge site like Amazon and get him on the 16th as I've only seen bozo sites with preorders for that dude that will arrive in june.

17. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ore-posting-new-thread-updated-7-17-08-a.html

Perhaps if you read the stickied thread prior to posting, you would know that pre-orders for toys we've already seen do not belong in the news forum. This isn't news in any way, shape or form. Closed due to your temper tantrum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.