DOTM on set: Shockwave Attack? or Abduction?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jolt Customs, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

2. TacticalAZN

TacticalAZN Member

That would have been awesome and scary to be in the crowd!

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes this has been posted before, ......just like the other videos. They are cool video but just about every video out there has already been posted.

4. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Sounds like the cons are having a fun time blowing shit up, if Im not mistaken isn't there more autobots then cons,
    so far the only cons I seen are Shockwave, megs, soundwave, armoured truck con, Starscream (noted I haven't seen the head but I know he in the movie), the SUV Dreads.

Why is Shockwave coming to earth anywhere, hes a ruler of cybertron, he should stay up there instead of coming to earth.

What the cons do anywhere have debate on who gets to be the leader (Epic scene if thats in the movie)

[​IMG]

5. Lurkertron

Lurkertron Rockerbot

In the second video, isnt that the big purplish tank jet thing with the big engines parked in the street?

6. J1000

J1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockwave attack? No. Abduction? No. Set lighting rig? Yes. Lol. I shot the video; they put that out mid-day setting up for the explosion out of that store front to light the really dark intersection.

7. J1000

J1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes. The "jet" prop.

8. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

sorry i just jumped to conclusions. but the light is massive, green and there are people running for their lives, so in a way it would appear to be one of the two but i guess not.

9. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Awsome scene if it is Shockwave destroying the city, hope to god Shockwave is purple I mean we seen the head, and I seen the cover of rising strom

[​IMG]

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock 

10. J1000

J1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here's a picture I took earlier in the day; the large white and black balloon looking thing on the right is what you're seeing in the video above as the bright green light. They used it to light the intersection for filming the scenes in the top video above. The videos were shot from down the block to the left. They were staging explosions in the windows above "Rubin's".

[​IMG]