DOTM Official Ending - Already Confirmed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RebelMan, Feb 16, 2011.

1. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    think about this:

1. We know the Maybach Car(Sector 7 Agent Simmons' Car) & is in Chicago long before all hell breaks loose, possibly shadowing Sam

2. We know that Optimus doesn't get his Trailer until some point while the autobots are in Washington, DC & then has it for the rest of the film(Chicago & Florida)

3. We know Laserbeak attacks the Mercedes W108 during some point in the Chicago Decepticon Invasion(Superbowl Spot), possibly with Simmons being seriously hurt cause of such attack

4. We know when the autobots show up at NASA in Florida Simmons is in a wheelchair

5. It was originally stated that the Chicago Battle would be the ending of the film, but it certainly seems that the actually ending is at NASA. Unless after the Chicago Battle they go to finish the battle on the Moon.

basically, it seems the real ending of DOTM is either part of the NASA scenes or really ends in outer space/the moon.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Reminds me of The Dark Knight, when me and a whole lot of people thought the highway chase would be the finale.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Well, that's not the Maybach Lazerbeak is attacking.

4. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Ok yes Lazerbeak did attack a Daimler produced vehicle but it was not the maybach.

it was a Mercedes W108

5. RebelMan

News Credits:
    ok that's true, but that still doesn't mean Simmons can't be inside it though

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    unless more than 10 minutes take place in Chicago. if parts like Laserbeak attacking take place at the beginning, then the invasion takes place after NASA...

Imagine Decepticon sightings in Chicago. NEST (or whatever its called) go in and a few Decepticons attack. Simmons is hurt. They go to Florida when they investigate something about Sentinel and find out about Sentinel. Then the full invasion takes place as the Decepticons go after some Deus ex Machina and the fall back to Chicago. Maybe BB was charged with defending the city, which is why he's so horrified. DC stuff occurs beforehand

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be that NASA is in the middle. We don't know for sure that Chicago is actually CHicago in the movie. They were also filming in DC so maybe they are in "Chicago" then run to NASA (Simmons in wheelchair) and then go back to "Chicago" for the final scene?

8. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In response to the question/title of the thread.

No, the ending has not been confirmed. This is speculation, at best.

9. RebelMan

News Credits:
    very true, it just stating there seems to be some proof it could go:

Washington, DC Event
    NASA Event
    Chicago Invasion Finale

OR

Washington, DC Event
    Chicago Invasion Event
    NASA Finale

then there is also this that i forgot to mention as well, we never saw any pics/vid of Sentinel Prime in Washington, DC or at NASA, but we know for a fact he is in Chicago at some point before/when the Decepticon Invasion begins

10. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    How does anyone KNOW anything ? Even "confirmations" are speculation until anyone actually sees the damned thing

11. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I think it ends with Optimus and Megatron having a tea party!

12. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    DC and Chicago are two very distinct cities. I doubt that they will be used as the same city in the movie.

13. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    I think the NASA scene is before the Chicago

14. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    Maybe Prime and them go to the Moon to find Sentinal, then the Cons attack. (With the warships)

15. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    I think Chicago will be invaded throughout the film. They go back to battle the cons there.

16. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  17. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We don't know that was Chicago, it's more likely Russia. I mean, there's snow on the ground in that scene, they filmed there in fall, it doesn't add up.

18. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    Sounds about right..

Lennox, Prime and Ironhide go to Russia.. Lennox is angry with Prime over something they find. Maybe he's upset that Prime didn't share info on the Sentinel Prime expedition? Maybe they find the footage from the teaser trailer? There's evidence that Shockwave was there and has left to retrieve the Ark, which has Prime and gang rushing to NASA. Turns out it's a trick by Shockwave, who launches the attack while Prime is off planet (hence the "goes dark" -- some Autobots are cut off from Earth communication wise and have to launch a rescue mission to save Ratchet, Bumblebee and Ironhide?) Prime flies in bringing reinforcements in the form of Sentinel Prime?

Ark transforms, flings whatever that thing people are calling Trypticon into space. Autobots decide to leave Earth and take the fight to Cybertron/chase that big thing.

If they want to continue it with a fourth, you get to do the space stuff people have been saying they want for a while. Alternately, they can just reboot the series.

19. RebelMan

News Credits:
    just cause that happens still doesn't necessarily mean Chicago is the real ending even though Bay & Co have stated such

cause when they were filming at NASA everybody except Sentinel was there(i assume, as do most, this happens before the Chcicago Invasion)

i'm not saying every Aubobot makes it out of the Chicago Invasion(but considering Bay & Co have only killed 1 Autobot per-each film so far - Jazz & Jetfire) this go around, but since Bay has stated time & time again this is his last TF Film(for a while anyway) he could have the final scene as the Autobots leaving Earth via Shuttle to get on the newly repaired Ark to head home to Cybertron or leaving Earth on the newly repaired Ark cause it was somehow brought to Earth & repaired at NASA the Autobots & NASA Techs

20. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well for me it's clear. The Autobots go to KSC searching for a means to travel to the Moon. Some of them go to the Moon and revive Sentinel Prime. He comes down to Earth in Chicago and kicks the D-cons ass. Sam and Carly kiss. End of movie. :) 
    Of course I may be wrong.