DOTM Multiplayer: Favourite Class?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Sigma Prime, Aug 5, 2011.

?

Favourite DOTM Character Class?

1. Scout

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Hunter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Commander

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  4. Warrior

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Sigma Prime

Sigma Prime Heavy Iron

My favourite class is Commander, and specifically, my favourite character is Ironhide. In my experience, his autocannon is a great weapon for any situation, and his Heavy Iron has turned the tide for me several times.

2. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

i play as a scout mostly now I've leveled 20 on my classed because of how nimble and powerful they are but I do change in certain circumstances or on different map but in general i find scouts quite fun.:D 

3. Primus Productions

Primus Productions News Movie Hunter News Staff

News Credits:
    I would have say, Commander for me, Just because of Optimus and the other overpowered autobots in that section.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I use a mix but the one use most from is the Commander. I find at least all three Autobots to be good, but prefer Shockwave and Starscream when playing as the Decepticons. Soundwave is alright but I haven't tried Megatron in a while.

For the other classes, I find the Soldiers with tank modes tricky to control. For Scouts, Mirage is rather useless and Enforcer isn't as good as Bee or Swipe. Hunters only have one chassis per faction and I don't find Breakaway that good. The physics and size of the maps don't go well with jets but Starscream at least makes up for it with tons of firepower from his rocket launcher.

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    The classes feel severely limited compared to WFC. The only one I have used consistently is the Commander class, and mostly Megatron or Ratchet.

6. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    Commander class... Ironhide + Ion cannon = FUCK EVERYONE!

Ratchet was pretty much awesome too, Shockwave sucked and Optimus was fun.

7. BR3AKDOWN

BR3AKDOWN Stunticon Trooper

Warrior.

Holy tits where those chest rockets OP. No pun intended. Warpath with his ridiculous Gatling gun plus the Heavy Machinegun you could equip where broken as hell. Warpath's Gatling Gun could mow down scouts and hunters in seconds if you could control the recoil.

For my Decepticon I used ROTF Megatron, who's fusion cannon produced a decent amount of splash-damage to potentially take out multiple enemies.