DOTM Jolt repaint?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DecepticonsRule, Jan 7, 2012.

1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Does anyone know if there has been any talk from Hasbro about re-painting DOTM Deluxe Jolt into ROTF-accurate colours? I'm holding off on buying the new Jolt in case they do repaint him.

2. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    I don't believe there has.

3. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Doubt there will be a repaint into his Revenge of the Fallen colours, but I'm sure there'll be a repaint into someone or something. Nothing's been said though.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Probably not because they've got Wheeljack coming out.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    DOTM Jolt is proof that Hasbro is getting way to lazy and cheap with the Bayformer lines.

:puke2:  That Colour Scheme.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The colours look fine to me. It's not his actual colours - Wheeljack basically took them on wholesale for his toy - and I'm betting that is why he was gray instead.

Fact is the actual robot mode design is much better than the RotF version, so he's an improvement in those regards.

7. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    And actually he's not gray! A lot of his bot parts are gray, but the vehicle mode is still blue... just a VERY subdued and lighter shade than his ROTF color scheme.

And to the OP, undoubtedly we'll get at least 2 different Jolt repaints before we see unreleased characters like Soundwave, Wheeljack and Mirage :lol 

8. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

yeah,and his weapon isn't really half bad looking either,then again,im a fan of heavy weapons. not sure if it haves a spring inside or not,the only flaw of mechtech is that some of the deluxe ones (exceptions of laserbeak and starscream's but they need to combine to do so) have no locking system,and the spring doesn't help either. would be nice if it relied on its own molded parts that are used for the weapon transformation. and maybe a little tightness.

though a repaint of the mold would be nice. maybe to homage any older incarnation of jolt. remember powerlinx jolt? or maybe a homage to element,a jolt repaint?

9. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Has anyone done a custom DOTM Jolt yet in his ROTF colors? I really like the DOTM figure, but the colors are really...meh. Not as bad as I first thought, though, as they've actually grown on me a bit. But I would love to see him in his brilliant ROTF blue.

On a related note, I think Hasbro should give him a repaint. Not in ROTF Jolt colors(because that just won't happen, even though it would be nice, I agree), but as a new character (with a new headsculpt). But who could it be...?

10. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Yes, I recall one or two being posted in radicons. Looked pretty sweet too.